The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Finally got a chance to watch these last two KJ...great stuff, and great tour of the Arch!

Good reviews KJ. Thanks for your thoughts.

I've been meaning to ask, since I don’t recall seeing it in a video yet, what do you do for prep before your videos? Anything? Or is what we see, it?

I've been meaning to ask, since I don’t recall seeing it in a video yet, what do you do for prep before your videos? Anything? Or is what we see, it?
A hot shower is all the prep I need. I get out of the shower, dry off, put clothes on, do my hair, then hit record. After that, what you see is what you get!

Finally got a chance to watch these last two KJ...great stuff, and great tour of the Arch!
Thanks!

Thanks for another fun video. Next....head shave!!!

Still getting caught up on the last couple shave vlogs but I loved the St. Louis arch video. My wife and I enjoyed it SOOO much we now know we will NEVER do that!

Still getting caught up on the last couple shave vlogs but I loved the St. Louis arch video. My wife and I enjoyed it SOOO much we now know we will NEVER do that!
Aww come on, it’s not that bad. 4 minutes up, 3 minutes down. Easy!

What's this "I wasn't in the market for?". Is there really an off season for buying?

Nice video review of the soap KJ! I've noted the same thing in that tub with Lisa's soaps, but don't have much else to complain about otherwise!

Kudos KJ for doing video with bum hand. Went thru similar shaves when I had dominant hand shoulder surgery in Dec and While doable it's not easy.

Thanks Dave. I remember that. I’m sure I’ve got it easy compared to what you dealt with.

Back