The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Great video KJ really enjoyed it. I was expecting Williams but if I went back and read my own thread I am sure I would've known LOL.

My guess: First thing that popped into my head was cheap screen door handle.

Nice throwback KJ. When you first pulled that out I immediately thought Personna Injector but saw the jagged edges. Off a car grill or a Handle from something would be my best guesses and yeah why keep that for 2 years
1f603.png

Great video KJ really enjoyed it. I was expecting Williams......

Back then VDH was pretty much the sole recommendation for newbies. Williams was out there, but the Williams haters were also in force, so there was a lot of negatives to be read about it. It took me a while to board the Williams train, and honestly took me a year or more to figure it out enough to get consistently good lather from it.

......and yeah why keep that for 2 years
1f603.png

My den is huge, and messy. I have boxes of odds and ends and forgotten stuff. I’m hoping to go through all of it this week and finally get organized. As such, this was kind of tossed into a box and forgotten. I recently discovered it while looking for something else (my big bottl of Brut actually), and thought I needed to post about it like I always intended, so I can finally throw the thing away!

I like to say something similar to what you did. Wet shaving is cheap. It's the hobby of it that isn't. The cost per shave of software and blade used is pretty small. It's just that we have enough software to last until lime Skittles are back.

My guess would be it's a sign holder for something. Like it sticks out of the ground with the scientific name of a nearby tree.

KJ hope you enjoy the soaps. The Beehive is great stuff I hope you agree. I am also curious what you think of the Cherry City soaps. Because honestly I really like the other ones but for some reason could not get the pineapple one to work for me. I'm curious to see if you face the same problem. I'm actually placing another order when I return from my vacation in a week or so.

Also glad you plan on PIFing more forward. That's what makes this hobby great!

KJ hope you enjoy the soaps. The Beehive is great stuff I hope you agree. I am also curious what you think of the Cherry City soaps. Because honestly I really like the other ones but for some reason could not get the pineapple one to work for me. I'm curious to see if you face the same problem. I'm actually placing another order when I return from my vacation in a week or so.

Thanks again Chad. I will work on the Cherry City stuff right after the Beehive..... just for you!

In the video I said I couldn’t remember the 4th scent. It’s Sandalwood.

I just purchased a tub of Lime Margarita. $24 shipped for 6 oz. that’s a very good deal for this soap!

https://youtu.be/8onWuEx4Lqs

Nice shave KJ. I don't tend to comment about things people do in how they shave when watching a video just because I feel like I'm critiquing them then. The way they shave is the way they shave. So just because some things haven't been commented on doesn't mean they haven't been seen or taking note of. Just my take. I tend to see when someone does something different then me it's not right and it's not wrong , it's just different and clearly works for them. Again, Nice shave

Happy to add soaps to your den!

Glad you enjoyed the soap, and the Lime Margarita just might be the best lime scent I own. I LOVE IT! The Bay Rum is a sweet bay rum if that's your thing. I am not a big sandalwood guy so I won't really comment on that one.

Been keeping up with the entries KJ! great shaves and awesome mail call from Chad!

Very good review on the Beehive soap...and you remembered to apply the post shave before shutting the camera off this time!

Back