The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Oh man... crappie, bluegill, sunfish, and perch are some of my favorite eatin!

When I was a kid fishing with my dad, I caught a huge crappie off the boat, so big in fact that my dad pulled out the proclamation because he thought it might be near the state record. Well on our scale it was half pound over, but length seemed too close to call. So we headed to the ranger station for an official weigh and measure. Sadly it was ruled .25 inch short. It sure fried up well in beer batter though.

Fun stuff KJ, looking forward to the next full vids.

Send some of that 72 degrees and rain out West man!

Very cool KJ. I would have to give myself a very serious pep talk before climbing in that pod elevator. But it is now on my bucket list.

Never been. Thanks for the tour KJ!

Looked like packers sardines here and there, but definitely a cool structure!

Never been. Thanks for the tour KJ!

Looked like packers sardines here and there, but definitely a cool structure!

yeah, there was a lot more people up there this time, than there was last time I went.

KJ, all I can say is WOW. Thanks for taking us on the well done tour with the family. I would never get my wife in a pod OR up there. The views were amazing. Guess I'm an idiot. I never knew you could get up and in the Arch. Another marvel of engineering. Thanks again for sharing.

Another marvel of engineering.
The true marvel of the whole build is that they built it from both sides up at the same time. Then that last piece, high up in the middle, fit perfectly. That amazes me.

The true marvel of the whole build is that they built it from both sides up at the same time. Then that last piece, high up in the middle, fit perfectly. That amazes me.
You sure they didn't jusy use a come along to pull them sides together ?

You win the honor of coffee-time video of the day! Very cool for sharing. Those are some awesome views. I know I did that in my sub 10 year old years, but I can't remember it at all. I think it's interesting you can lean out enough at the top to see the side of the arch. And all I could think of is all those people making it pretty top heavy and a strong wind just pushing the whole thing over! Obviously just perception, but I wouldn't have spent long up there for sure.

On a technical note, you might want to check sound levels when you add music. It's much louder than the parts when you're talking.

On a technical note, you might want to check sound levels when you add music. It's much louder than the parts when you're talking.

Thanks for the feedback. I know that one was kind of messed up because I put music over the video. I’m using a very basic editor, so I don’t know how much control I have over it. But I’ll look into it. Eventually I’ll get a better editor.

Yeah, but to my nose, that’s a very low bar to cross. GTB just didn’t agree with me. lol

Thanks.
Hey I totally get it. I've learned olfactory scents are different for us all. I don't judge at all. Had Vanilla Bean Espresso and smelled horrendous to me. Something my snoz picked up others didn't and they loved it. Scent is a personal thing. I'm actually surprised how much of a following GTB has. I like Sherlock a lot too.

Back