The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Spider-Man’s shave VLOG

Whoa KJ, I needed to step back from the monitor with all that veg! Glad you get the wrap off today. Riding the bike can't be too far away.

Chris...the PIF master!

Nice Veg finish!

Hope the stitches came out without a hitch! Glad you’re on the quick mend.

Thanks so much for the win! That model is awesome! I’ll have to fight my kids off of it. ?

I have never tried the Veg and actually haven't dared to. I opened a bottle of Clubman I picked up at CVS and that was enough to know that it was NOT for me. Then Larry sent me a little packet with some Veg in it when I ordered some knots from him. I was debating on trying it, or at least smelling it, but it ate through the packet before I could!!

I have never tried the Veg and actually haven't dared to. I opened a bottle of Clubman I picked up at CVS and that was enough to know that it was NOT for me. Then Larry sent me a little packet with some Veg in it when I ordered some knots from him. I was debating on trying it, or at least smelling it, but it ate through the packet before I could!!
I hate Clubman too, but I love The VEG!

KJ. Funny as I had already used the Amber and Tobacco myself today and enjoyed it. I noticed from it just sitting on my shlef with the lid on it settled to a level position from when it first came in the mail and actually was stiffer so I paused your video and went to check the Somali Rose and yes sure enough it was firmer too. Not quite the same as A&T but close. Again Nice video

Very nice review of the Amber and Tobacco, KJ. Glad to see you're back to both hands being fully available, aside from not being able to crack your knuckles.

hanks for the tip in drying it out a bit. I'm waiting for her new rendition of the soap. But great review!

Good stuff KJ. Great den, love the sink hardware! Lots of good info packed in this video!

I’ll be joining Chad in the Throwback shave for tomorrow. Should be fun!

Great video KJ! That lather does look like it might be up my alley. How's the elasticity on it?

Back