The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

Shawn,
As soon as I saw that mug, I knew exactly who your buddy was! And that sign is awesome!

John,
I knew who your buddy was as soon as I saw you open that Beehive Soap! It’s really good stuff! I guess that could be considered a local item too. And Sweet Coconut??? Yes Please! That needs to be on Chris’s website to order!

Tom,
Sounds like everything was a hit, enjoy it buddy. Funnily enough, I got the idea for the ink refills from Elfster, and your Bingle List from last year!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Shave video first, then I’ll be opening mine.

Awesome TJ! A board game to play with the family is an awesome gift! What type of razor is that? Is it a Fatip?

Kj, I knew from the return address. Kind of hard to keep secrets like that when we are such a close group and sending each other stuff all the time.
1f606.png

There have been some great packages opened already! Great job everyone! Looking forward to seeing more!

Awesome TJ and great gift Chris. I had no idea that Settlers of Catan had a junior version! I know what I will buy when my kids a tad bit older. TJ you will love that game. So much fun.

I am just in awe at the gifts so far!

Kj, I knew from the return address. Kind of hard to keep secrets like that when we are such a close group and sending each other stuff all the time.
I hide my return address so my buddy can’t see it. And I make every effort to not look at the return address when I receive my gift. I just like surprises!

Awesome TJ and great gift Chris. I had no idea that Settlers of Catan had a junior version! I know what I will buy when my kids a tad bit older. TJ you will love that game. So much fun.

Ive heard good things about that game!

Someone is keeping me from getting up to open my gift......

Oh, and Infinity War just came on Netflix, so that’s what I’m watching this morning.

I am excited to see all the pics and the videos...but I have to do family stuff first. But I wanted to leave this here first. I huge THANK YOU to my exchange partner, whoever you may be! MERRY CHRISTMAS CADRE!!!!

https://youtu.be/2gMeqxZPQwc

Fatip special edition piccolo. Safety Bar and OC plates. That thing is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!! Thanks again Chris!

Well, the time has come. Here is what I received. Thank you very much.

Don Q,
That Brush is awesome! I bet I know who your buddy is! And that soap scent is just great. I love mine!

Danger Don,
I gotta ask, that light show on your ceiling...... is that coming from your star? If so I gotta get one of those, that’s cool.

That’s a flare tip super speed. I’m pretty sure is your birthday quarter. Merry Christmas my friend!

Rich,
Got pics? Was a little hard to see everything you got.

Dave,
If it’s like a red tip, but not red, it’s probably a Flare Tip Superspeed. It’s the medium version, the red is the aggressive version. It’ll have a date code on it as well. Post a pic and we can confirm.

Merry Christmas guys!

Back