The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

Did you see my wrap job? My presentation was part of the gift!

if we are judging on presentation then the tractor busting out of the wrapping paper on Rich’s sign kinda killed my chance. At least he said he could hang it somewhere!

if we are judging on presentation then the tractor busting out of the wrapping paper on Rich’s sign kinda killed my chance.

Maybe it’s like the movies, and while it was locked up away from human eyes, it was trying to drive off?

Chad!! Those Glencairn glasses are awesome! How have I never seen those on Zazzle before?? I need a couple! Waiting for a sale.....

I just looked again. Not there. What am I missing Craig?

I think when you are looking at 1 thing it can show up as an option at the bottom of page as something else you could get with the same logo. That way Cadre gets a percentage.
I don’t get it. Not seeing anything like that.

Only ones I saw are $30 each.................I'd need to catch on sale if doing it.
20% off everything today.

Just got caught up on the videos, there are a lot of great gifts everyone!

John, I definitely wanted to try that soap. The scent did not disappoint me at all, and the performance is stellar. Definitely was a good choice.
You are correct that I didn't have a birth year razor. I have either side I think, but not a birth year. The fact that I know the Black Beauty and enjoy it's performance is an absolute plus. The sign and mug are just as welcome. I have a nice spot already picked out to hang the sign.
1f601.png
Thank you again!

Chris, I'm looking forward to seeing the video. I really do hope that it is something that you will be happy with and enjoy.

Going to go veg on the couch and binge on some Red Dwarf with the boss, but I'll be checking in to see what else shows up.
1f44d.png

Wait 'till you see my wrap job.......... It was beyond pathetic and not even very festive.........

MERRY CHRISTMAS TSC. 1st off Thanks for Supporting TSC in 2018. Sharon and I want to wish you and your families a stupendous Christmas, Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year. Chad, Chris, and I are planning big things for 2019 and we hope you will continue your journey with us, in efforts to make this the BEST Shaving Forum on the net.

Here is my Rudolph Gift exchange video

https://youtu.be/17wQPr1h6i4

Back