The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2018

Man...there is some wonderful generosity her in the Cadre! It looks like everyone really made out this year! But the biggest gift here is seeing all of us just have some fun and bond as a group of brothers (and a sister)!

I'm still going through the videos by the way!

Anybody heard from:

4. WildWest74 -
16. LNHC -
20. South Paw -

Hope they don’t end up on the naughty list.

Merry Christmas, everyone! I am back in the office this morning after a few whirlwind days of family fun. I didn't take a video but I will have some photos to post later.

Once I get a chance to watch the videos I will comment on the gift I gave my buddy. Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Appreciate KJ keeping track of things so people don’t get lost. Now since Halloween was months ago can we change his title to Cadre Police? ?

Anybody heard from:

4. WildWest74 -
16. LNHC -
20. South Paw -

Hope they don’t end up on the naughty list.

I spoke with South Paw. He loves his gift and should be getting a picture up soon. Dealing with some items at home.

Merry Christmas, everyone! I am back in the office this morning after a few whirlwind days of family fun. I didn't take a video but I will have some photos to post later.

Once I get a chance to watch the videos I will comment on the gift I gave my buddy. Hope everyone had a great holiday!
Welcome back Jim!

Appreciate KJ keeping track of things so people don’t get lost. Now since Halloween was months ago can we change his title to Cadre Police?
1f642.png
This forum is self policing.... we’re all part of the solution here!

I spoke with South Paw. He loves his gift and should be getting a picture up soon. Dealing with some items at home.

Thanks Chad!

Last time I spoke to Lisa was just before Christmas. She had quite a bit going on at the home front.

Awesome indeed!!! I think I may need to commission one of those!

Back