The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

“I could shave with a lawnmower and still be protected enough” and “you could iceskate on my face”...if those aren’t some strong testimonials, I don’t know what is!

Good shave with the injector Rich!

Lol, Rich is shopping high. Let her rip Rich!

Nice video Rich. We got some much needed rain this weekend too. Could still use some more though.

CBL Soaps are great right? I have Russian Tea on Deck for tomorrow.

Dont worry about where other people are in the Pepper Challenge. It’s all about challenging yourself. I’d be happy to see more people give it a go even if it is with a Jalapeño! I’m waiting for a few more videos to be posted before I go to the next level....

Good shave Rich! Sounds like the soap’s a winner for you!

Funny footage of the geese. ?

"Bic to the rescue" and then my ears started to bleed

Great video Rich! Two in one day!!!

Can you tell us more about that Olbas?

Thanks for the shout out Rich!

Man I love your menthol ideas! I got a small sample of Find Snakebite AS in this last lot of aftershaves...smells like menthol heaven! I think after my Proraso Green tub gives out I may go for a puck of Snakebite. The Olbas sounds like a good addition too.

Olbas is an herbal bath soap from Switzerland. While my wife was going to x-ray school, she worked at a Chiropractic office and brought some home for some reason. It is pretty good as a shampoo and body soap in the shower although it doesn't have a lot of lather. It does stimulate the skin and makes it tingle. It is not recommended to get it in your eyes or ..uh.. sensitive areas. I find I like the fragrance very much because it reminds me of something, but I can't remember what. It smells very familiar somehow, and comforting. It also feels real good on a loofah scrubbing my back. PM me your address, I'll ship you a sample.

Back