The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Tries to post a video.

Thanks for the video Rich. What did you do to fix the sound?

Nevermind, you just answered that question. I’ll have to see if I can find that adjustment.

i kind of bumbled onto it. In iMovie, I touched the sound squiggles at the bottom and a volume option appeared. I then used the slider thing to 3 or 400 percent. (Geez! Is the mic in the back?) I have an external mic on the way I hope that helps.

i kind of bumbled onto it. In iMovie, I touched the sound squiggles at the bottom and a volume option appeared. I then used the slider thing to 3 or 400 percent. (Geez! Is the mic in the back?) I have an external mic on the way I hope that helps.
I thought about one of those small external mics and thought my wife might permanently injure her eyes rolling them back about it.

I accidentally mentioned my YouTube Channel, but there are only a couple of things in there. Just dreaming.

https://youtu.be/eXdgAb6dRCU

Another great video Rich! Love how you're introducing and incorporating Safety Cat Prime into the videos!

Thanks Rich. Seems like the safety cat did its job this time. And wow, that’s a KJ size bottle of aftershave!

Today I am experimenting with time compression and trimming sections out of the video. So.. the most of this overly long video is at 125%, with some sections of 200% and trimmings of sections and I squeezed 20 minutes of material into 10 minutes. HUZZAH! It kind of looks like Rich shaving on Meth.
https://youtu.be/VJqqtXw9oHU

Nice shave Rich. That Meth is some serious stuff and I think Chad needs that Cartridge Stropper. I've seen those griddles and would love one for when camping. But I'd never give up my Weber grill.

Rich...you make that shave look effortless! I thought you were full of energy today...then I saw the title of the video.?

As to your question about the griddle and the grill...NEVER get rid of a Weber! I don't have a lot of experience with a griddle. If I need something friend outside, I use a cast iron pan on the grill.

Anyway...good stuff today!

Shaving with Rich was up this morning for Coffee with Dave. Thank you for posting.

Safety cat thirsts!

Great video Rich. Very nice looking kami.

Josh will probably give some pointers. Only things I can think of are to remember you skin stretching and keep experimenting with holds!

"It's a Veg night..."

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Oh well...too late. I hope the wife didn't kick you out of the house, let alone the bed?

Really though...great shave and that is one wicked looking Kami!

Back