The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

MarkB's Basses, Shaves & Other Obsessions

1 June, 2020

Good morning Cadre! Hope you had a great weekend!

Today's "Morning Music" brought to you by one of my favorite drummers, Simon Phillips. Here he is with Ray Russell on guitar and Anthony Jackson (The Man!) on bass with "Cosmos".

Hope everyone has a great day!!

PAA "The Cube 2.0" / Stirling Soap Co. "Stirling Spice" Shave Soap / PAA "The Peregrino" Brush / 1968 Gillette Slim
Gillette Silver Blue / Alum / Gentlemen's O'Spice Aftershave / Stirling Soap Co. "Stirling Spice" EdT

IMG-3611.jpg

Last edited:
2 June, 2020

Good morning all! Hope you're having a wonderful day.

On this edition of WMRK's "Morning Music" let's take a trip back to 1983 with ex Led Zeppelin singer Robert Plant's second solo album; The Principle of Moments... Those who were around at that time may remember the album's hit "Big Log" but I'm going with the song "In The Mood". If you've never checked out this album, I can't recommend is enough! It goes down as one of my top 10 favorite albums of all time!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

PAA "The Cube 2.0" / PAA "The Wow! Signal" Shave Soap / PAA "Atomic Rocket" Brush / 1968 Gillette Slim
Gillette Silver Blue / Alum / Mennen Skin Bracer Splash / Pierre Cardin Pour Homme

IMG-3619.jpg

Look at you rockin' the grandpa smell with the Skin Bracer. Have a good one Mark!

Skin Bracer, yes!

Never, knowingly, listened to Plant’s solo work. Interesting. Today’s selection was not my cup of tea I guess :ROFLMAO:

3 June, 2020

Good morning all! Hope everyone's having a wonderful day!!

For today's "Morning Music" let's go with Lee Ritenour.. Here he is with "P.A.L.S." off the "Overtime" video. Yep, that's Anthony Jackson on bass again. :cool:

PAA "The Cube 2.0" / PAA "Solstice" Shave Soap / PAA "The Green Ray" Brush / 1968 Gillette Slim / Gillette Silver Blue
Alum / Ogallala "Bay Rum, Sage & Cedar" Splash / PAA "Atomic Age Bay Rum" EdP

IMG-3628.jpg

Back