The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

MarkB's Basses, Shaves & Other Obsessions

Yee Haw never heard of that Avon AS. I will definitely have to look for it. The scent profile is right in my wheelhouse.
Great shave.
Fluffy
It's great juice! In my order it would be #3 with #1 being "Tai Winds" & #2 being "Deep Woods".

If you don't find it locally, let me know. I got an extra probably 😜
You are such an enabler Dave. I'll have to start censoring myself/posts. Or I could do this.
That aftershave reminded me of how much I would like to have a new bike.
Panigale-V4R-Red-MY19-02-Gallery-1920x1080.jpg

You already have my address. @Dave in KY Only $40K

8 May, 2020

Good morning all! Today's shave brought to you by Stirling Soap Co. & Williams. Orange (of course) from the soap and notes of bergamot, lavender, lemon, sage, vetiver, cedar & moss (among others) from the splash. Finished with a spritz of Stirling's "Island Man" EdT.

Hope everyone has a great day!

PAA "The Cube 2.0" / Stirling Soap Co. "Orange Chill" Shave Soap / PAA "The Peregrino" Brush / 1970 Gillette Super
Gillette Silver Blue / Alum / Williams "Aqua Velva" Splash / Stirling Soap Co. "Island Man" EdT

IMG-3335.jpg

9 May, 2020

Today's shave brought to you by Barrister and Mann. Limited edition release "Saguesera" boasts cedar, violet, coconut, lime & allspice along with rum. Great soap and scent. Wish they had made a matching frag for it.

PAA "The Cube 2.0" / B&M "Saguesera" Shave Soap / PAA "The Green Ray" Brush / 1970 Gillette Super
Gillette Silver Blue / Alum / B&M "Saguesera" After Shave Splash

IMG-3345.jpg

10 May, 2020

Went with "Chypre" today. Notes of Citrus, Oakmoss, Patchouli along with Musk.

PAA "The Cue 2.0" / "West Coast Shaving "Chypre" Soap / PAA "The Starcraft" Brush / 1961 Gillette Super
Gillette Silver Blue / Alum / Vintage Avon "Tai Winds" Aftershave Splash

IMG-3356.jpg

Back