The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

MarkB's Basses, Shaves & Other Obsessions

4 May, 2020

Good morning all and happy Star Wars Day!!

Green Irish Tweed is one of my all-time favorite scents and it checks all of the boxes for this month's shave theme; lemon, verbena, violet leaves, iris & sandalwood.

PAA "The Cube 2.0" / PAA "Twee!" Shave Soap / PAA "Atomic Rocket" 26mm Synth Brush / 1961 Gillette Fat Boy
Gillette Silver Blue / Alum / Stirling Soap Co. "Sharp Dressed Man" After Shave Splash / Creed GIT EdP

IMG-3299.jpg

Alright Mark, which Star Wars character would have used that shave set-up?

5 May, 2020

I had a nice visit in the Irish highlands yesterday but I'm back in the islands again today! Coconut, pineapple, lime, Bay Rum..

PAA "The Cube 2.0" / RazoRock "Caribbean Holiday" Shave Soap / PAA "The Green Ray" 24mm Synth / 1961 Gillette Fat Boy
Gillette Silver Blue / Alum / Ogallala "Bay Rum, Limes & Peppercorns" Splash / PAA Atomic Age Bay Rum EdP

IMG-3305.jpg

I just pictured Mark listening to Margaritaville on loop today

Tomorrow I get to go to the hospital and have a large needle shoved into my lower back... And I can't wait!!!!

giphy.gif

Back