The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

MarkB's Basses, Shaves & Other Obsessions

Way to go on the gig! Sounds like you did everything right just short of bringing the house down literally! 😎

9 March, 2021

Good morning Cadre! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Let's get some tunes going this morning. In a Zeppelin mood today so I'm going with a hand full from their catalog. Hope you enjoy!

INCREDIBLE shave this morning! Smooth, close & irritation free. I had to double check to make sure I had a blade in my razor! Love the scent and performance of the DG "Yuzu / Rose / Patchouli" soap. Lathers like a monster! Three passes of absolute shaving bliss yielded a wonderful BBS result. No feedback at all from the alum block. Finished with the matching splash (with some added H.A.S.) and a spray of Nicolai "Patchouli Homme". I applied some Rose essential oil (just a small drop) on my chest carry on the rose / patchouli theme.

Hope you have a great day. :)

Declaration Grooming "Yuzu / Rose / Patchouli" Shave Soap / Yaqi Moka Express 26mm Badger / PAA META-4 / Gillette 7 O'Clock Green
Alum / Declaration Grooming "Yuzu / Rose / Patchouli" Aftershave Splash + H.A.S. / PdN "Patchouli Homme" + Rose E.O.

IMG-5563.jpg

Thanks but we have help in the form of a “harmonizer” effect tied into the lead singer’s mic. Neat setup. It keys off the chords he’s playing on his guitar. Helps make three people singing sound like four to six. ;)
Cool. Sounds good on both songs.

Back