The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Longhaultanker Videos

No doubt. And with pretty much a straight log. Are your logs electronic?
Per DOT HOS regulations all logs are now “ELD - Electronic Logging Device”. Two years now. ELD more strict than older electronic logging. Many companies have used some electronic logging for years. I’ve always used electronic in some form, but now everyone is under ELD.

HOS = hours of service

We have had a wonderful time at Lake Tahoe this week. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency and everyone has been great. If you love the West, mountains, pine trees, even the occasional roaming bear, you’ll love Lake Tahoe. My wife says we’re coming back. We leave in the morning. The shaving, well, that was incidental. Nevertheless, enjoy.

Got home Saturday from Thanksgiving in Dallas. Called dispatch on Monday putting myself on the load board. This is my time of year to do a little home maintenance. Annual flushing of the water heater and vinegar into the A/C drain. Thirteen days off and I’m ready to roll. In the meantime, had a great shave this morning. I hope you enjoy.

Back