The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Longhaultanker Videos

A problem refreshed razor delivers a great shave. Now will it hold the edge for future shaves? Enjoy.

I did a follow up today with this razor. The shave was very good. Looks like, so far, the razor is holding the edge after several days. The next test will come in the next few weeks when I return to this razor. Such a shame this Wacker has been such a problem for so long.

(Not recorded.)

“Oh Canada, our home our sacred land….” I used to sing the anthem as a kid as part of a social club I belonged to… don’t remember the which. Anyway, all barriers removed… into the great white north I go. Hear all about it, along with watching a great sr shave, here. Enjoy.

Back to Ontario Canada. Just finished uploading to YT from home. All packed up and ready to head to work. Next shave likely tomorrow night. Enjoy.

As I say in the video, I’m slowing down a bit with recording when I’m on the road. It so much easier when I’m home. So enjoy this from the road.

Back