The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Longhaultanker Videos

This is a shave test after the refresh honing from the previous video. I said I wanted more out of these two razor and by God, I got it. I hope this Wacker holds this edge.

Excellent razor and brush, not to mention the MCD soap, and new load assignment going further than I’ve ever gone before. Interesting stuff. Enjoy.

My split sleeper berth calculations worked just right. I had a new 8 hours of drive time when I returned to the truck and drove for two more hours. Feeling pretty good too. Come see what I mean. Enjoy.

Straight razor shaving and driving that big rig tanker down the road really make my life full and happy, not to mention eating my lovely wife’s cooking. I hope the former two come through here. Enjoy.

I forgot to bring my ice skates. Ice slick roads from Searcy, AR to Blytheville. Interstate 55 clear to Matthews, Missouri. Time to shave. Hold on… it’s coming.

D8D31607-C631-448B-A804-05BB2BF73759.jpeg

Instead of🎶 on the road again 🎶 it’s slip, sliding away 🎶. I was short of yesterday’s goal by 2.5 hours. Now facing major road closing on I-57. Gotta check. In the meantime, Enjoy!

Something special this way comes… hopefully by Friday. Interesting conversation. Spectacular straight razor shaving. All I need is you to enjoy.

It was a long time in coming, but the grand shave happened this morning. With three days of growth, two razors were employed to handle the task. The results were better than I had hoped for. I hope you enjoy it was much as I did. (More exciting news coming soon. Can you say, “Facharbeiter”?).

I now present the World Premiere of the new and astounding Dovo Facharbeit. Expertly honed by Jarrod Connerty of The Superior Shave in the convex fashion. See the razor. See the shave. See the smooth results. Enjoy!

Back