The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Longhaultanker Videos

Blizzards, ice, freezing temps, sliding, multi-vehicle accidents, breakdowns, lost hours… it’s all here over the last three days. Shaving… forget about it, until today. Enjoy.

Delayed load and departure. Home all week, again. The “honey-do-list” grows. 🎶I got a to get out of this place…🎶 Because…🎶money, money, money….🎶 Looks like I’m getting a Portland, Oregon load… NEXT MONDAY!

The honey-do-list was complete. Now a late item is added. Parts ordered. Should be here tomorrow. In the meantime, a morning shave with “Facharbeit”! Enjoy.

If you’re going to get a copyright violation for ambient music, might as well go for broke. It was an absolutely sublime shave. And with that, que intro music. Enjoy.

Beauty of a razor my friend! Whoops oops when doing a straight shave usually means vital bodily fluids have escaped, but thankfully it was just a glob of lather... lol

Yaaaassss you got my screen name right LOL! Thanks, appreciate the shout out!

Last edited:
I’ve never used so many brushes in a single shave before, but why? As a former pastor, gospel preacher, I believe in moral absolutes. There are words that communicate moral absolutes. Which brush to use is not a moral absolute. Wet shaving is a hobby where there are no absolutes or barely any guidelines. So let’s just have fun and do what pleases our own fancies. Enjoy..

I’ve never used so many brushes in a single shave before, but why? As a former pastor, gospel preacher, I believe in moral absolutes. There are words that communicate moral absolutes. Which brush to use is not a moral absolute. Wet shaving is a hobby where there are no absolutes or barely any guidelines. So let’s just have fun and do what pleases our own fancies. Enjoy..

You try to please my fancy and I’ll hit you with a brick🤪🤪🤪😂😂

Well on my way to 🇨🇦. Snowed all night in Sidney, Nebraska, but roads were good this morning. Temperature 22F at 0630. The shave last night was nearly perfect. Enjoy.

Back