The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I are a new stewdent

So very happy that it finally panned out for you man. Well deserved. Congrats!

Thanks everybody. Got my call for my appointment today. She sent me an email with the address and consent forms for the drug screen and physical which are tomorrow. Went to print them out and my printer went dry in the middle..... So now I need to make a special trip to print them out. After this many years you'd think I'd be used to that kind of luck, but it's still annoying.

Thanks everybody. Got my call for my appointment today. She sent me an email with the address and consent forms for the drug screen and physical which are tomorrow. Went to print them out and my printer went dry in the middle..... So now I need to make a special trip to print them out. After this many years you'd think I'd be used to that kind of luck, but it's still annoying.
Keeping a spare cartridge removes luck from the equation ?

Yeah, no arguments there at all. I normally keep one and thought I still had one. Got it all printed now though, so good to go.

Super happy for you Shawn! This sounds like a job that you can grow with. Really hope everything works out better than planned!

I just wanted to let everyone following along that I got the maintenance job!!! He emailed me tonight and said that they decided to hire me and he would be forwarding my contact info to the girls in the office to schedule the physical and paperwork.

So a very sincere thank you to all of you for the prayers and support!!

Woo-Hoo! Congratulations, Shawn!
1f603.png

Thanks guys!

Did the drug screen and physical today. Holy cow... I don't think my Dr. does that much.. Normal eye test, color recognition, 3d, what shapes in these dots, BP, O2, temperature, touch your toes, lung sounds, bend down, heart beat...... It's just a job not a freaking life insurance exam, dang...

At least my BP is good. 111 over 66.

What...no turn n cough?

I’ve had to get a full physical and a bill of good health done for a couple of jobs, no real reason.

Back