The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS Grooming Essentials First Official Release

Well, I have run out of room for hiding stuff in my sock drawer. The War Department busted me......so you're saying under the bed ain't that safe?!?

Just looked at the spreadsheet. I'm currently hiding 348 unique soaps... That's not including duplicates. No place is safe! Especially if you have an earthquake and soaps fall out of a cupboard. Also add that we have been social distancing for practically 3 weeks. She's found stuff I forgot I had!

Just looked at the spreadsheet. I'm currently hiding 348 unique soaps... That's not including duplicates. No place is safe! Especially if you have an earthquake and soaps fall out of a cupboard. Also add that we have been social distancing for practically 3 weeks. She's found stuff I forgot I had!
And I thought I had it bad. Someone here may have a problem......

UPDATE:

m so sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to and I just posted on Instagram and DFS and literally just came over here to post up that all orders will be shipped out on Monday. The brief explanation is I got so many orders in a mater of 3 days from the 2 forums and Instagram that not only did I have to deal with the hand sanitizer run on Wednesday and yesterday but also I had to go in and fill and label more Skin Food splashes and EDP’s and some unlabeled Shave soap pucks so I’m at the warehouse as I’m writing this and I realized that there’s no way I can get all this done and then pack everything up, create the shipping labels and get them to the post office by tomorrow at noon which is when they close so I was going to post up that all orders will ship out on Monday morning on here as well to keep everyone updated. I’ll go in tomorrow and finish getting them all orders completed and bring them to the post office first thing Monday morning. I had no idea I’d get anywhere near the amount of orders that I got in the last 3 days and some came from some Military guys and about 5 from overseas and those shipments take longer to fill out the forms etc so. That is why it’s taken me longer in a nutshell. I have nobody helping me here so doing the best I can do but trying to be realistic and let you all know rather than make you wonder when their orders wil go out. Hope you understand. I will send you a photo of your parcels shipping label with the tracking info on it as soon as it ships out.
You can always reach me at my email address
Ethosgroomingessentials@gmail if you have any questions. .

Also for anyone that asked me About shipping the Skin Food Splash or EDP overseas I cannot do that as I could stand to get my business shut down by customs if I ship a flammable material and I just can’t take that chance. I can however ship the Shave soaps and fairly soon I’ll have 2 new Post Shave Products that do not contain Alcohol so those can be both shipped. Anywhere

Stay safe and thank you for your patience and hopefully understanding the situation

Frank

Hello Cadre

Just thought I’d wish everyone a Happy Easter! I know for some like myself it will be spent alone and not with family as everyone is pretty much stuck in their cities and college towns, homes and apartments. So whatever your situation is I’m hoping you can make the best of it and enjoy this Easter Sunday.

Stay Safe • Stay Healthy

Hello Cadre

Just thought I’d wish everyone a Happy Easter! I know for some like myself it will be spent alone and not with family as everyone is pretty much stuck in their cities and college towns, homes and apartments. So whatever your situation is I’m hoping you can make the best of it and enjoy this Easter Sunday.

Stay Safe • Stay Healthy

Happy Easter Frank! Definitely going to be different this year, but maybe that just gives us the opportunity to reflect on the Lent season. Luckily we can still call family and friends that we would have spent the day with. Stay safe up there!

Happy Easter Frank! Definitely going to be different this year, but maybe that just gives us the opportunity to reflect on the Lent season. Luckily we can still call family and friends that we would have spent the day with. Stay safe up there!

So true and thank you!
😊👍🏼

Back