The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS Grooming Essentials First Official Release

I am really looking forward to trying these. I love the unscented splash I tested. Congrats Frank. It’s been a long time coming since we first talked about this.

I am really looking forward to trying these. I love the unscented splash I tested. Congrats Frank. It’s been a long time coming since we first talked about this.

Mark

Yep it's been what seems like a long time since you and @LOOT James encouraged me to go into this and it's been a long journey since then but the support I got with the Dragonsbeard products really sealed it for me to pursue this and I'm enjoying it a lot. Would be even better if I didn't have to work around Mr Coronavirus!

Thanks for the order and I'll get it out on Tuesday my friend!

Stay safe and healthy!

🙂 👍

NOTICE:

To all those that ordered the Pineapple Noir EDP I don't know if you saw in my post on the Niche Boutique Collection that the back label on the EDP is not the correct one and is a combo of the right ingredients but with the copy of the Skin Food Splash on the top of the label. It was an error on my graphic designers part and also on me for not catching it before it went to print. So my question is do you want me to ship them out as is and I can send the correct label by mail in an envelope and you can put it on yourself as their easy to do or would you rather wait until the correct labels come in which I'd expect either towards the end of the week or early next week? Your choice. You can let me know on here or send me in a pm, text or email what you'd like me to do.

Thanks my friends!

Congrats Frank! I’ve been looking forward to this release for a while, and will be ordering some as soon as I’m able. The Pineapple Noir sounds right up my alley.

Congrats Frank! I’ve been looking forward to this release for a while, and will be ordering some as soon as I’m able. The Pineapple Noir sounds right up my alley.

Thanks my friend and the Pineapple Noir is my favorite along with the Sandalwood.
🙂 👍

UPDATE:

To all the members that ordered yesterday I’ve got some bad news. So I packed most of the orders yesterday and went in this morning to finish them. Had to go to the labs and work on the Hand Sanitizer project I mentioned in an earlier post. So anyway here’s the disappointment when I left the labs which was only about 5 minutes ago I drove to the post office to drop off the orders which is only about 10 minutes away and when I got there I thought it was strange that no cars were parked out front. Well it seems like they’ve changed the hrs temporarily from 6pm to 5pm so they were closed. Had I known I would have left the labs earlier so I’m sorry guys. So I’ll have to go there tomorrow and get all the orders shipped out.
Needless to say I was bummed out ☹

UPDATE:

To all the members that ordered yesterday I’ve got some bad news. So I packed most of the orders yesterday and went in this morning to finish them. Had to go to the labs and work on the Hand Sanitizer project I mentioned in an earlier post. So anyway here’s the disappointment when I left the labs which was only about 5 minutes ago I drove to the post office to drop off the orders which is only about 10 minutes away and when I got there I thought it was strange that no cars were parked out front. Well it seems like they’ve changed the hrs temporarily from 6pm to 5pm so they were closed. Had I known I would have left the labs earlier so I’m sorry guys. So I’ll have to go there tomorrow and get all the orders shipped out.
Needless to say I was bummed out ☹
1 more day isn't a big deal Frank. Chin up !!

Back