The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS Grooming Essentials First Official Release

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello everyone I sorry it's taken longer than I thought it would to release these first few products but with the situation out there with all the lockdowns in NYS it's been a challenge that's for sure as everything in mine and I'm sure manys lives are moving at a slower pace but I'm happy to finally be able to offer these products on TSC.
Maybe not the best time to bring out a new product to market but let's all hope we can get through these trying times together and move forward with our lives sooner rather than later.

So because of all that's going on and my website developer and graphic designer who's mom is not doing well it's going to take even longer to get my website up than I thought it would so for now and thanks to the gracious owners of TSC I'm able to sell the products using paypal. With that said I'd like to bring to your attention some of what to expect doing business like this and I'll list them below.

1. When you place an order please pm, email me at Ethosgroomingessentials@Gmail.com or text me at 585- 851 - 4600 with your order and your shipping info so I can get you a total price with shipping.
2. I have a shipping program for my haircare business which is Alcame Inc. and my shipping costs are lower if I use that program when shipping out ETHOS orders to you so please be aware until I can set up a seperate account which again based on the current situation may be awhile I want you to be aware that Alcame will be the name on the shipping label as where your order is coming from so don't think you've got the wrong package.
3. When you order if your using PayPal make sure as a backup to also include your shipping address when you send in the payment. This makes my job a lot easier than having to look back at pm's, texts or emails as it's all in my PayPal info.
4. As stated I'm using PayPal for payments and my PayPal email address for now is Franklipanijr@gmail.com ( will set up a ETHOS one in the near future ) If you don't have a PayPal account I can also take Venmo and Cash App but contact me first before going that route and I'll give you my info as how to proceed.

5. I want you to know I'm taking every sanitary precaution and procedure to insure you that when you open the box your products will be safe to use. Since I have no control on what happens after the package leaves my hands and goes through the USPS or in some cases Fedex the only thing you have to concern yourself with is how long the virus can live on cardboard and from what has been posted up it seems like 24hrs/one day is the max so if you want to take an extra precaution let it sit unopened for that time period.
6. Products and pricing will be listed in each of the following posts down below and as I add products they will appear in this thread.
7. Please take note that my photo skills aren't the best so for now the photos I took below will have to do until we put up the product photos that will be shot in the graphic designers studio and put up on the website.
8. Also more detailed descriptions of the products and their ingredients and scents along with the ETHOS mission statement and more will be on the website so I'm keeping the info below simple but if any of you have questions about any of the products please feel free to ask about them in a post, pm, text or email and I'll get back to you as fast as I can with an answer.

9. As I've stated before all ETHOS Grooming Essentials products are priced according to the cost of the ingredients used in each and every formula which include the scents, packaging etc. So for example one Shave Soap or Skin Food Splash may be more than the other for those reasons. Now and then there will be special or limited releases like with the Mysore Sandalwood Skin Food Splash in this first release. I'm hoping to keep most of the products available all the time but some may be released for spring and summer and some for fall and winter. Basics like Lavender will be available year round for example.
10. As some of you know all ETHOS Grooming Essentials products are placed into Collections for now with such few products it probably doesn't seem as necessary but as we add more products and Collections you'll see how it makes sense. Some of the Collections are based on the ingredients that are indigenous to different countries, continents and their cultures but now all of them. The name ETHOS can be used as a substitute for the word Culture. A few examples: The ETHOS of a Barbershop, The ETHOS of New York City's Soho district, The ETHOS of Italy's Amalfi coast. I'm sure you get it so I'm looking forward to having some fun with the Collections moving forward and I hope you do to. Plus I think once the website goes up it will make shopping and looking for what you want easier as well. For example: If you're looking for a Citrus Forward scent well then you'll find it Agrume Collection. Looking for a cologne type scent go right to the Niche Boutique collection, something tropical then it's the Island Collection, No scent then it's the Pure Collection etc. So no need to look through 30 different products to find the scent profile you're looking for just go to the Collection to find your product.

NOTE: Due to the situation with the lock down in NYS I'll be shipping orders that come in Saturday, Sunday and Monday on Tuesdays and orders that come in Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday on Friday. I'm trying to limit the time I spend out of the house as I hope you understand.

NOTE: When ordering through PayPal Please include your shipping address along with what items you ordered. It make the whole shipping process go a lot faster. I'm sorry for the inconvenience one my website is up this process will go a lot faster for both parties.

Once again thank you so much for your support!

Thank you for your patience and support it's been very much appreciated!

Frank

Last edited:
The Lisse Collection:

Shave soap and Skin Food Splash : Lavender Suprême

The base of this soap is made up from Grass Fed beef tallow and Duck fat and uses 100% pure Lavender Oil from the Fragrant fields of Provence in France. This Shave soap contains the proprietary EOS Complex which is a comprised of 36 skin food ingredients which I will give more details on once the website is up. Sheeps and Camels milk help the post shave as well as many , many other skin benefits.
The Skin Food Splash also contains an increased amount of the EOS Complex, Allantoin, Oat Amino acid, DL Panthenol and Aloe Vera juice along with other plant extracts.

Size:
Shave Soap 7 oz
Skin Food 2oz/60 ml

Price:

Shave Soap $36.00 Includes a free scoop for your shave soap
Skin Food Splash $26.00
Bought as a set for $60 plus shipping based on your location. The kit also includes a free sample of one of the other Skin Food Splashes or an EDP other than the " Mysore Santal " and a scoop for your shave soap.

fullsizeoutput_31e2.jpeg

Thank you!

Last edited:
Pure Collection:

Shave soap and Skin Food Splash : Clean

The base of this soap is made up from Grass Fed beef tallow and Duck fat and is unscented for those that are sensitive to fragrances. The Clean Shave soap contains the proprietary EOS Complex which is a comprised of 36 skin food ingredients which I will give more details on once the website is up. Sheep's milk, Argan oil, Jojoba oil, Aloe Vera and many other skin beneficial ingredients.
The Skin Food Splash also contains an increased amount of the EOS Complex, Allantoin, Oat Amino acid, DL Panthenol and Aloe Vera juice along with an extra dose of Hyaluronic acid along with other plant extracts.

NOTE: I forgot to post this before but although this soap is unscented it has a natural clean fresh soap smell to it that I really like a lot. I think it's a combo of all the ingredients and I named it Clean because if was unscented but that was before I even smelled it but the name fits it so well.

Size:
Shave Soap 7 oz
Skin Food 2oz/60 ml

Price:

Shave Soap $34.00 Includes a free scoop for your shave soap
Skin Food Splash - 26.00
Bought as a set for $58.00 with a flat rate shipping charge of $5.00 it also includes a free sample of one of the other Skin Food Splashes and a scoop for your shave soap.

fullsizeoutput_31e6.jpeg

Thank you!

Last edited:
Niche Boutique Collection

Shave soap and Skin Food Splash and EDP: Succès

Scent: Pineapple Noir

The base of this soap is made up from Grass Fed beef tallow and Duck fat and hopefully you'll like the scent as much as I do. I have to say I'm a little obsessed with the Pineapple Noir scent and I'm going to be making more Grooming products soon with it. Of course this shave soap contains the EOS Complex which is a comprised of 36 skin food ingredients which I will give more details on once the website is up. It also features a brand new ingredient called fruit powder which are dried and powdered from the real fruit and Pineapple powder offers some very nice skin care benefits. Sheep's milk, Apricot Kernel oil, Kukui Nut oil, Aloe Vera and many other skin beneficial ingredients.

This Skin Food Splash contains the Pineapple Noir scent that is almost at a EDT level. It also contains an increased amount of the EOS Complex, Allantoin, Oat Amino acid, DL Panthenol and Aloe Vera juice along with an extra dose of Hyaluronic acid along with other plant extracts.

The Pineapple Noir EDP is and great scent to wear during the day or at night and when layered over the Shave soap and Skin Food Splash it makes for a great olfactory Shaving Experience that will carry on for hours as far as scent longevity.

NOTE: Because of a mistake on the back label of the EDP their may be a week wait as I have to have new labels made for it which will be sent to the printers tonight. What happened when the graphic designer made the back label she put in the right ingredients but used the copy from the Skin Food Splash instead of inserting the copy for the EDP. So I'm posting a photo of the back label just so you can see if and if you absolutely can't wait until the new labels come in I can send it out with the Skin Food label on it which at least as the correct ingredients on the label. Just let me know when ordering. Thanks

Size:
Shave Soap 7 oz
Skin Food Splash 2oz/60 ml
EDP fine mist spray 2oz/60ml

Price:

Shave Soap $36.00 Includes a free scoop for your shave soap
Skin Food Splash - 26.00
EDP - $55.00
Bought as a set for $60 plus shipping based on your location. The kit also includes a free sample of one of the other Skin Food Splashes or an EDP other than the " Mysore Santal " and a scoop for your shave soap.
Bought as a set with all three. Shave soap, Skin Food Splash and the EDP is $110 plus shipping based on your location. Also included is free sample of one of the other Skin Food Splashes and a scoop for your shave soap.

fullsizeoutput_31e4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_31e1.jpeg

Last edited:
Aja Collection

Mysore Santal EDT Skin Food Splash

I'm very excited to be able to offer any Sandalwood lovers this very special release of one of my personal favorite scents. As many of you know Authentic Mysore Sandalwood is extremely hard and next to impossible to get and especially here in the USA from any suppliers. There are a lot of fakes out there that are called Mysore or Santal Album but many are cut with carrier oils or their using other Sandalwood oils from Australia, Calendula, Africa and Hawaii and calling it Mysore. Believe me I spent a enough money to find out the hard way. A Shaving friend of mine in India has been trying to get me the real thing for months and it's not easy even if you live their as it's controlled by the Indian Government. Well he was able to get me some and I was thrilled and as soon as I got the shipment and opened the bottle I was like YES! There's that nice creamy Sandalwood note coming out of the bottle that I remember which was so easy to get way back in the early 70's before the mismanagement of the Mysore Sandalwood forest led to both fires and flooding which destroyed over 75% of the forest. Mysore Sandalwood has now taken its place as one of the most expensive fragrance ingredients along with Ambergris, Oud, Orris Butter, Bulgarian Rose Absolute and natural musk. I don't want to get to excited but I may be able to get more in the future but the process takes months so this is a what I'm calling a " Special Release " and when it's gone it's gone but I want you to know I will not stop trying to get more as I don't want to be without it ever again. Also as a surprise he included a bag full of Mysore Sandalwood Chips which if you look at the bottom of each of the bottles you can see between 3 and 4 chips of depending on size which I tried as best I could to put the same amount of grams in each bottle. The wood has been infusing for over 45 days now and it's ready to be released. I'm sure you'll find the scent will increase as the wood further infuses over time in this special Skin Food Splash. BTW as a NOTE once the bottle is finished the wood chips can be used again in anything you desire to put them in. So the Scent level of this special Skin Food Splash is at EDT level and it also has the highest level of the EOS Complex and Hyaluronic acid I've used as so far in any product so far.

Size 2oz/60ml

Price $60

fullsizeoutput_31e3.jpeg

Thank you!

Last edited:
Added notes in the first posts on Shipping and also edited the Pure Collection and the Mysore Santal posts. Just so you all know.

Thanks gents!

Frank, you’re missing a price for your lavender skin food splash by itself.

I’ll be submitting an order soon!

Says $26 KJ........not like it's a Bingo Call or anything 😜
He edited it, that was not there the first time I looked.

Ok you two stop fighting LOL!

I did forget so KJ is right and it was brought to my attention by another member so I did edit it.. Man it took a long time to post all those up at once.

Thanks guys for the orders and support! Much appreciated! 🙂👍

Back