The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS Grooming Essentials First Official Release

Wow, that is nice. Very fancy compared to other shipments I've seen / received. Amazing detail and class Frank!
He takes it all into consideration from containers to labels to how to package the product. He’s a class man running a class company. Thank you Frank.

Thank you both for the kind and encouraging words! I'm finally sort of getting where I want to be as far as packing orders to my customers. I think a Thank you card and a business card is appropriate as I do truly appreciate each and every customer. Hey shelling out money these days isn't always easy!

:)(y)

So after adding in more Mysore Sandalwood oil into the existing Mysore Sandalwood Skin Food Splash and letting the blend infuse for 2 months they are ready for release. There’s definitely a stronger scent than the Skin Food splash and it comes with a fine mist sprayer.

I’m also excited I just talked to my friend in India and I will probably be getting more of the extremely hard to get Mysore Sandalwood essential oil. Last time it took 6 months to go through the process as the remaining Mysore forest and the manufacturing of the oil is now Government controlled.

Also a note: because there’s only so many of these I will put one aside for anyone that wants one as I don’t expect them to last very long based on the messages I’m getting from my customers.

Thanks guys and the Cadre for the support!

Oh and it looks like the website should be up on either Wednesday or Friday. I’m just hoping I don’t run into any snags on hooking up the shipping program to Shopify. As I really want international shipping as well because I’ve been getting a lot of requests to purchase ETHOS from Europe east and west , Asia and a couple from Australia.

So here’s my amateur quality photo of the bottle Lol

212FF43E-4FBB-460F-AFE5-C4741F828496.jpeg

Back