The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

The Wife and Husband who shave together...well, they shave together! Great Shave TJ...and I really think that you might have the best brush!

Seems like a good thing
Maybe, Maybe not.
Nice set up !

Things aren't always what they appear to be.......
This statement has tons of value. She asked if she could have it and then I said only if you let me buy another one. I almost had it but then it was like well can’t we just share it ? It’s not like you are using this one every shave
The Wife and Husband who shave together...well, they shave together! Great Shave TJ...and I really think that you might have the best brush!
Thanks for reading and I believe you might be right I do have the best brush!

398231BF-86D1-4FC6-9BCE-4D5CBD901B1C.jpegKicked off the spring theme week with this one! The anniversary brush is quickly becoming an absolute favorite and this Icon head I got in a PiF I believe from @dkeester is a fantastic shaver. I don’t remember exactly which one it is but as soon as I find a tad heavier handle for it it will easily be my 2nd favorite 3-piece tech. I still at some point want to grab a safety bar slant/an OC slant/ and a couple of vintage tech razors that I have seen pictures of but at this point if I had this one and the Fatip Piccolo @GearNoir gave me in the Rudolph exchange last year I would not complain at all about not buying anymore techs.

Baby boy turned 3 yesterday and we did the Marvel themed party and lots of people gave him new noisy Avengers toys. It’s kinda a thing between my brother and I as to who gets the other ones kids the noisiest toys. I bought his oldest 100 shotgun shells and a big pack of the new m80’s. Not quite the bang they had when I was a kid but still blow the lid off an igloo cooler!

Thanks for reading folks and hope you enjoy the rest of your week. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you my friends.

Good stuff TJ!

Gosh I hate it when the relatives get the kids the noisy toys lol! Evil people! :ROFLMAO:

Well this has been an absolutely killer week so far with planting season in full swing guys tractors are breaking down and we have to be wheels spinning all day long. Some months ago a few things happened in the company I am with and there was some supervisory changes and some other things that seemed to be targeted at me. I began putting out a few feelers to friends in this industry to keep their eyes and ears open for me and received a call yesterday that has begun some discussions with another tractor dealer (formerly a competitor) that is no longer affiliated with the brand I work for now. More discussion to come in the future but it seems at this moment it would have more long term stability and then more money than I am currently bringing in. Hopefully I can get face to face with the owners this week instead of telephone conversation and really see what the scope of the discussion is. With that said I needed the best shave I could possibly get so the choices were simple!
0994F432-3AB4-4094-A10E-6EAE51B17C08.jpeg
Thanks for reading folks. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you!

Kate to the plate. Hope things work out for ya boy, just forget anything I've taught you and you should be fine. 🤪

Don't mind me, my shoulder is killing me and I'm into the Larceny....................

Kate to the plate. Hope things work out for ya boy, just forget anything I've taught you and you should be fine. 🤪

Don't mind me, my shoulder is killing me and I'm into the Larceny....................
That Larceny is really good stuff. Possibly that and Tin Cup are my two current favorites in my price range

Hope the lead pans out well! Bummer your current job is taking the road it is, that’s never fun.

Great setup today!

Back