The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

Top shelf all razors
Next shelf is my type m injector, Kate, my Alumagoose and the SB plate for the Fatip along with my omega Boar and semoge Boar
Then my non Sorrentino brushes on shelf 3
Bottom shelf is all Sorrentino brushes

Was doing it by laying the drill either on the battery = 2 flat level shelves or on its side = 2 crooked shelves. Possibly later I will remove the 2 crooked ones and level them properly

Nasty nasty thunderstorm is coming my way tonight and some into tomorrow. May not have access via my satellite isp to post much. Oldest boy has decided that he wants to be baptized and between myself, my dad, the youth minister, and God above we believe he understands the decision on a level appropriate of his ability to comprehend. May 5 2019 he will be immersed in Christian baptism and become a follower and disciple of Christ. I am anxious and proud at the same time. Stepmom has had the third treatment and still to date is handling it better than the oncologist and chemo nurses expected so we are blessed on that front. 3 more treatments to go and then a reevaluation of the situation. It is a struggle to understand the full scope of this disease and I may never understand how someone that has it copes with the inevitable idea that it quite possibly could end their life. I suppose that is the real question all of us should ask “are we ready for the inevitable end of us and how have we left our loved ones and our legacy?” Sorry for the mostly religious rant and if you are unsure of your thoughts on this please discuss it with someone I am available via pm and other ways if needed to talk. Thanks for reading folks today I understand if most ignore me but I appreciate the reading either way. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you folks!

Silly me I forgot all about posting my kick off mission support @LNHC TSC vendor week
EAD416E2-E9B9-4000-8B2E-D78FDD6B74C5.jpegDC0642B2-221A-4FA1-8C8E-6F9EF54DD927.jpeg6AB2F9F1-F785-4205-B847-BBC31056272F.jpeg
And I used the matching beard oil to the scent on the soap and elixir but don’t ask me to pronounce it Lisa may be able to audio record herself pronouncing it for us! Overall caught a baby and didn’t have to chase!

Congrats to your son, TJ. It's great that you've made sure he understands the decision he's making.

Back