The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

Shave # 2 for @LNHC week! My personal favorite
Doc Holiday
3392AFEC-234D-4161-8232-5BA654D082AE.jpeg
Since our 15th anniversary will be July 10 and the missus will likely be recovering from foot surgery we decided to go on a mini vacation together in a few weeks. I booked a place in Colonial Williamsburg and we hope to have an enjoyable time without children touring the historic places and the scenery of a replica colonial town. Thanks for reading folks Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you.

You’ll need a Colonial razor to travel to Colonial Williamsburg. Better start hunting!
UM Kate would be angry.
Nice stuff TJ. Our Anniversary is close to yours, ours being July 5th.
Awesome, How many years?
Always wanted to check out Colonial WIlliamsburg TJ. Sounds like a cool trip!
I haven't been in quite a long time and the boss has never been we also haven't been on a no kids vacay in 6 years.
15 years is awesome!
I am super surprised she put up with me this long.

I was brown belt in Shorin Ryu, the best school within driving distance for us when he decided to practice was Shorin Goju Ryu. This was his first tournament ever and I believe taking 3rd in Kata and 2nd in sparing is outstanding!

That's pretty awesome! I had to do a quick look at what Shorin Ryu was. It's pretty cool that it's direct lineage karate. I think martial Arts for kids is a great way to teach them a lot of different things!

That's pretty awesome! I had to do a quick look at what Shorin Ryu was. It's pretty cool that it's direct lineage karate. I think martial Arts for kids is a great way to teach them a lot of different things!
I have always liked the lineage of the styles I And now Jonathan is in. Discipline, self-control, and maintaining a confidence in body are my favorite 3 aspects of it.

Back