The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

Nice shaves TJ and good luck on Monday. I know you don't need any luck but I am wishing it anyway. I'll say a prayer too.
You got this TJ!
OH ya brother!! You da man! You're the guy! Go get em!
Great shave and Good luck!
Hope everything went better than great!
Probably getting his measurements for the uniform
You mean suit!
Thanks for the encouraging words gentlemen! Almost 2 hours worth of interview and the guy didn’t force me to leave when I gave him my salary request. All in all a very good discussion and a promise on their part to let me know something sometime next week. Oh and I wouldn’t have applied if I had to wear a suit every day. That isn’t for me at all!

Thanks for the encouraging words gentlemen! Almost 2 hours worth of interview and the guy didn’t force me to leave when I gave him my salary request. All in all a very good discussion and a promise on their part to let me know something sometime next week. Oh and I wouldn’t have applied if I had to wear a suit every day. That isn’t for me at all!
Understand completely, only wear my Monkey suits for services (y)

Tonight I kicked off my short stint into bay rum/pirate week with
53852D33-47A2-4F68-8BC2-7A0009E4BDC6.jpeg
Matching soap also! I did find a sample of Sudsy Soapery citrus and bay that I can use. And I have some West Indies that fits the bill but will mostly be using the travel setup I choose for Wednesday-Friday shaves from the hotel/condo we booked. Looking forward to a few days away from stressful life lately.

The interview was longer than I expected it to be and went well I think. The owner was relatively honest about the size of the company compared to the one I am currently with and the benefits package is not quite where my current one is. The major hold back at this point is if they are willing to come at least part of the way between where I am and what I asked for.

It has been a really long day and I am crashing. Thanks for reading folks. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you!

We came all the way to Williamsburg and possibly may not even get to Colonial Williamsburg. We did a American Revolution museum today and a distillery tour/tasting. We are planning on a winery tour/tasting and another different distillery tour/tasting tomorrow and who knows what else after that. All I will say is Copper Fox is excellent whisky

Satin tip true black synthetic
Rockwell Model T
New Rockwell blade
Palmolive and Arko sticks equal parts
Aqua Velva Ice Sport splash

Not quite BBS but extremely serviceable vacay shave after a distillery tour with a heavy handed guide and dinner at a Greek eatery. Found an antique store and almost nabbed a set of Avon dueling pistols almost full one of leather and a half full one of wild country. Left it because one was actually stuck in the box and I wasn’t sure that seemed right. Did manage a few photos of stuff you guys need to shave with!

22BC5B7D-0D75-4049-A052-98C279392DB4.jpeg0959FFF8-81D6-4161-A1B6-1F9F465A76E9.jpeg
Have a great Friday folks! Thanks for reading. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you.

Back