The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

I got an order placed and received finally work has become more productive and my budget for this nuts hobby and a few others has increased. 2 bars bath soap, 2 shampoo bars, splash, shave soap, edt, a/s balm, beard balm all Executive Man. Edt Baker Street, bath bars and shampoo bars in rambling man and Baker St. plus a Baker Street beard balm. @Joe Hackett thanks for supporting TSC and as long as the vendors here keep it up I will be only ordering from those vendors from here out . Except for Ghosttown Barber and Sherlock scents from Chiseled Face.
Now that's a restocking! Good to see you around TJ!

If one of your kids throws some toy and busts your flat screen, then neither kid admits fault, is it ok to fully and totally ground them from anything other than a mattress on the floor, clothes, and bread and water

Sorry again folks for being a big absentee lately. I hate to keep apologizing for not being around the webs lately but I have made a monumental effort to really concentrate on my well being physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. As well as spending a good amount of time more than I had been with the family.

Sorry again folks for being a big absentee lately. I hate to keep apologizing for not being around the webs lately but I have made a monumental effort to really concentrate on my well being physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. As well as spending a good amount of time more than I had been with the family.
Amen!!

Good on you for focusing on your family and your well being.

Welcome back!

Great to see you again! It's been a lifetime! Glad to hear you are well.

No worries my friend. Your chair is always waiting for you when you can make it to the clubhouse! (Well, sometimes SafetyCat jumps up, but that doesn’t count)

TJ!!!! Good to hear from you! Was just thinking about you the other day as we made Spider-Man Chaffles.

Back