The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

Started looking for a handle for the Ikon razor I have today o dice so far except maybe a black SS one West Coast. Was doing this most of the morning
08D932AA-E4A8-4F71-AA8D-59B0A87A91CE.jpeg

And then got the oldest to go check the mail and I got my new glasses from Zenni Optical.

image.jpg

64$ and they are spot on for my prescription and transition lenses so I don’t have to keep up with two pairs of glasses on no contact lenses days. Hope these help some on the headache days

Are you using bi-focal contacts, or one close in one eye, far in the other?
Used to be that one eye was different from the other. The last 3 years or so they have been the same. I have astigmatism in both eyes and zero ability to see from my peripheral vision. This is due to my optic nerve in both eyes has been inflamed since I was 3 or 4. I will eventually need bifocals but haven’t taken that step yet.

Used to be that one eye was different from the other. The last 3 years or so they have been the same. I have astigmatism in both eyes and zero ability to see from my peripheral vision. This is due to my optic nerve in both eyes has been inflamed since I was 3 or 4. I will eventually need bifocals but haven’t taken that step yet.
Avoid it if you can. Have had bifocals for years now. I never could get used to the progressive ones so get the lined bifocals. Astigmatisms and farsighted. Arghhh

Well woke up this morning with a manageable sinus headache a couple Exedrine and I was able to get my grass mowed and then get in a nice shave with one of my favorite scents from SV. Dolomiti is awesomely intriguing scent to me and the performance is absolutely fantastic like all SV stuff for me. Very nice way to end free theme week!

71B07945-B808-4891-AF98-2A048F8C6D52.jpeg
Thanks for reading folks. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you!

Well after the mowing and clothes washing I decided to do some den upgrading.
Before

Attachments

• 2A30F887-D3DE-4A97-8C95-1E207F7BDA21.jpeg
    2A30F887-D3DE-4A97-8C95-1E207F7BDA21.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 6
Back