The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

Good stuff TJ. That scent from WWSC sounds good. I have a large order planned for them. The two soaps I do have from there are awesome.

Dagwoodz said:
Wonderful straight shave today TJ! Good luck on the auctions...hopefully you come away with at least some of what you bid on.
I hope so 24 hours on the injectah!
Cvargo said:
Good stuff TJ. That scent from WWSC sounds good. I have a large order planned for them. The two soaps I do have from there are awesome.
You need Peace Pipe!!

Nice work yet again buddy! Certainly seems like straights are where you’ll settle in on this shaving journey.

And may I say, The SAD force is strong in this one.

NurseDave said:
Nice work yet again buddy! Certainly seems like straights are where you’ll settle in on this shaving journey.

And may I say, The SAD force is strong in this one.

LOL I got RAD, SAD, BAD, And ESAD (Everything Shaving Aquisition Disorder)

Nice couple of shaves TJ!

Hope the little one is feeling better!

Sometimes there is no reason. I'm a believer that when your number is up, it's up. Only way I can explain how some things happen. I was a volunteer firefighter many years ago. I've pulled dead bodies from cars with hardly a scratch on them and live bodies out that took an hour with the jaws of life.

Of course I don't recommend stepping out in front of a bus, ones number could be up.

All caught up. Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

On a bright note.....love the pic of your son on the bike!

4/9/18 (SS 18)

Well I survived the first day back at work after a week off!!!!!

I won the auction for the Injector razor!

I started thinking (smelled smoke and saw flames come out my ears) that I have a ton of awesome DE razors that I haven’t used lately and a soon to be unobtainable scent from CFG. Why not hit a homerun tonight and bust them out.

F3 Fatboy — would look really awesome burgundy and gold or purple and gold
GSB
Sorrentino Cashmere
CC sandstorm bowl
CFG Easy St for shave and post as well as frag (this part was a b&Bw scent that looked not so masculine so it isn’t in the pic)

Have a great day tomorrow folks, thanks for reading. I have read almost all the journals and caught up to some great shaves if I didn’t post personally on each one. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you!

So, did you miss the RX part way through the shave?

Nice shave with CFG Easy Street...I love my FB as well, even though it doesn't get enough love from me either.

NurseDave said:
So, did you miss the RX part way through the shave?
Not really my Fatboy gives me almost as good a shave as Kate.
Xenostr8shaver said:
Good Stuff TJ, nice photo
Thanks Dave.
Dagwoodz said:
Nice shave with CFG Easy Street...I love my FB as well, even though it doesn't get enough love from me either.
Mine will get even less love if I win the next couple auctions ?

Ok, so these injector blades are between a DE and an AC?

Injector blades are thicker than both, (without having them right in front of me to compare), so are quite a bit stiffer. The A/C blades are probable 30% longer. Width wise, the injector blades are about the same as the A/C style.

Dagwoodz said:
Injector blades are thicker than both, (without having them right in front of me to compare), so are quite a bit stiffer. The A/C blades are probable 30% longer. Width wise, the injector blades are about the same as the A/C style.

Hmmm, something else I need to try?

Did someone say, "Injector"?
1f60e.png

Back