The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

NurseDave said:
Heh, cake face. Right on.
Big time!
Dagwoodz said:
That's what we like to see...a little'un with cake everywhere!
I mean everywhere inside his shirt, down his diaper, EVERYWHERE!
Cvargo said:
Is there any other way to eat cake???
that cake was not one I would buy again but I didn't buy that one his grandma got it from somewhere

The shave must be downgraded to CCS due to this morning I woke up and went to work and had a couple of scabs on my neck im sure were not there before the Weck shave. Need to get my traditional straights honed so I can join the big boy straight razor ranks now.

Sorry about the Downgrade TJ. I mourn for the time we grow out of eating cake like that. SWMBO would frown on that, but seeing your pic and remembering my own son doing that... <sigh> ... Of course our friends in London are heading in that direction as every piece of cutlery they have is about to be banned! LOLOLOL

4/17/18 (SS 19)

Received a super generous pif of some blades from Blade4vor. The new to me adjustable Injector got the call tonight as I was ready to test drive this thing.

Loading the blade for the first time was a tad different but not overly difficult as it was fairly easy to figure out. The soap-a/s-EdP combo was CFG Sherlock and my Sorrentino Tuxedo was the suds maker.

If if I had found this little jewel Father’s Day last year I almost believe I wouldn’t have so many razors. This thing is sweetness but second place to Kate.

all in all my shave was BBS ++ not quite grail worthy but close.

Have a a wonderful and Happy Wednesday folks, thanks for reading. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you my friends!

NurseDave said:
Why 2nd to the RX? Lack of weight?

The lack of weight doesn’t really hurt this razor it just didn’t seem quite as efficient. Could be a setting change on the dial fixes that but it is definitely a razor that will never leave the den.

The wife wasn't awake last night to give her opinion of smoothness but I believe I can safely call this one close to Grail level now. 14 hours after the shave and I am just now able to feel stubble beginning to arrive. This razor could be Kate's equal for sure.

4/18/18 (SS 19)

Just a quick photo entry tonight as I probably should have gone to bed by now but

I shall be hiding in a corner rubbing the smoothness and contemplating how I can eat my face and not cause grave injuries.

Have a great Thursday folks. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you thanks for reading!

Back