The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

Thanks for the update TJ. Sorry to hear the sad news, as distant as you were, it was right to support the family.

Hoping the insurance gets a kick in the teeth and the paperwork gets properly approved.

2/1/19. DE:21, SE:5, SR:0

one Blade February began and I called up some seldom used stuff

Wanted a shave I didn’t have to think about because this TinCup whiskey is sneaky smooth and I had a small buzz before my shave and shower. All I can say is that the relaxation I got from the shave and whiskey was extremely needed after the last several weeks.

Thanks for being friends! Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you!

Hey there mister! "Buzzed shaving is drunk shaving!" I probably shouldn't make fun of that slogan. I guess I could have said, "Friends don't let friends drink and shave." Would that have been better? Probably not. I can definitely relate to being busy...though if I had to venture...I think you might be even busier than I was! Going back a couple of posts...that Ogallala soap and aftershave do smell nice! That aftershave though...if you don't shake it every time, you will get a hand full of oil and face full of burn! I know this from experience. I agree that the soaps is a middle of the road tier 2 soap...but you will be hard pressed to find a better smelling and performing soap for five bucks.

2/3/19. DE:22, SE:5, SR:0

Shave two of one blade February and I called the modern version of the Fatboy up.

Woke up this morning with one heck of a back ache so shaving and soaking then relaxing in the chair is pretty much going to complete my day! Have a wonderful Sunday folks. Thanks for reading. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you!

Woke up this morning with one heck of a back ache so shaving and soaking then relaxing in the chair is pretty much going to complete my day!

With that kind of therapy...I think we all need to wake up with a back ache!
1f60b.png
All kidding aside...I hope you get to feeling better!

Sure is pouring over there for you brother. Hills and valleys my friend. Hold on and you’ll be through it.

Shave 5 for one blade February last night and I am still fighting this stupid migraine headache. Day 3 of this migraine I’m not looking for bingo calls I’m just praying for pain to quit.

Sorry to hear you’re still having migraine issues man, that stinks! Hope you get relief soon!

6th shave for one blade February is in the books from last night and today is Day 4 of this dang headache but it does seem less intense today.

Back