The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

That mug that KJ gave you is an absolute beauty! LOVE IT!!! I had to look up what Ruritan is but it seems like a pretty cool organization! Have a great weekend TJ!

That mug that KJ gave you is an absolute beauty! LOVE IT!!! I had to look up what Ruritan is but it seems like a pretty cool organization! Have a great weekend TJ!

Yep I agree that mug is a beauty. I love that the Ruritan organization helps the community. We do projects all the time to build and install ramps for the handicapped folks in our community as well as aid those whom are sick with financial needs and we cut wood for the elderly that still use fire stoves. More stuff than that but it is all funded by donations and support from our community. Feels good to be a part of what I believe helps people around me.

1/19/19. DE:13, SE:4, SR:0

I got a stellar HCDSBBSG from the Rockwell Model T on 4 and continue to be astonished by the shallowing of the angle producing smoother results.

The Ruritan sale was a success and should help fund some of our projects for the next quarter. Cub Scout pinewood derby is a month away and we need to build a car that is faster than last years car by a bunch to be competitive I think. But in the grand scheme of things this is less about being winners and more of an exercise in dads and sons spending time together. I get immense joy from the time Jonathan and I spend together doing Cub Scout stuff. My Dad, Stepmom, and Baby Brother are coming Sunday for a visit and I am looking forward to it as I hope to spend some time with them that is less concerned with the immediate health situation. This visit is to exchange Christmas gifts and they are coming to hear Jonathan sing special music at church service this morning.

Thanks for reading folks! Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you!

Sure are stretching Christmas out, sounds like a fun gathering.

We usually can’t match up our schedules until late January- early February for exchange of gifts. Me being on call for the majority of the months of November and December really hinders my ability to travel more than 10-15 minutes from home. Dad and everyone else except my mom and her sister live 2+ hours away. All my wife’s folks are local to us though.

1/20/19-1/21/19. DE:14, SE:5, SR:0

My last two shaves. Really am concentrating on some other stuff at the moment so my posts may be few and far between. Thanks for reading folks! Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you.

All caught up, for now. Nice Williams Shave!

You get those derby cars riding on 3 wheels yet? Really reduces drag.

Back