The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

12/31/18!

Happy New Year’s Eve TSC!

Just a bit of fyi two things are happening tomorrow that lead me to believe that the Savior’s coming is near time. I begin a 3017 and Monkey is calling bingo.

Tonight before the 3017 CFG soap begins was a massive decision just to pick a soap. I went with one of my favorite types of scents in an excellent base!

SOTD:

This stuff is just awesome. I don’t have any idea what makes it so good but it is just that kind of slick that causes you to lose yourself in the shave. The Sorrentino Padauk Cashmere whipped up a beautiful lather and I am digging this Fatip! Chris of the Noir type this is just outstanding my friend thank you again!

Thanks for reading my friends! Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you now and for all of this coming new year.

Come swiftly Lord Jesus...before the Monkey starts calling lol!
1f602.png

Glad and the razor suits you!

Have a great evening ringing in the New Year TJ!

I think you'll be just fine with that GTB! I’m still kicking myself for forgetting to order a new tub of Sherlock. I’ll have to play along with an already started tub of GTB.

I think you'll be just fine with that GTB! I’m still kicking myself for forgetting to order a new tub of Sherlock. I’ll have to play along with an already started tub of GTB.

My whole body is twitching at the though of using one soap from start to finish. I have never finished any soaps not even samples. Just unrealistic to expect this of myself but as a man of integrity I signed up by golly I’m going to give it at least a try.

I’ve yet to finish anything other than a sample. Though I’m pretty close to kicking my Mudder Focker tub. This is gonna be hard for me too lol.

My whole body is twitching at the though of using one soap from start to finish. I have never finished any soaps not even samples. Just unrealistic to expect this of myself but as a man of integrity I signed up by golly I’m going to give it at least a try.
You and me both TJ............hope I can do it

Well you can at least break it up one day, as we Shave with Honeybee soaps on the 4th.

I hope that’s an allowable break.

I don't know how you guys do it. I'm not sure I have shaved with anything more than four or five times in a row. And that was hard!

Back