The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

The lasting prediction is 10-12 days out til the end of harvest 2018. Here’s to relief being possible

I really love the last two shaves!

Thanks for hanging in with me again folks! Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you!

Slow Down and relax shave kinda day and we are planning to do some extensive adult time in town looking for my last bit of Rudolph items and then some kid stuff.

KJ sent the West Indies splash that was part of Chris’ pif and I like it a lot. He also included the Rockwell model T for me to test drive!!! Full review and comparison later this thing is stunning to say the least.

Sorrentino Manchurian
Feather
SV Opuntia soap and splash chased by Aventus
and the Rockwell Model T adjustable set on 3.

Initial impressions are favorable!

Thanks for reading folks. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you.

Nice shiny razor makes for a nice pic other than that weird shaped dust you must have had on your lens.

12/3/18

Finally getting a chance at a proper journal post. Work has been insane the last 3-4 weeks as many of you may not have noticed my limited exposure here. I am quite confident that in about 6-7 more days we start to see the end of this harvest season and then I can begin the prep for planting season come spring. Oldest son is up for his next “belt” promotion in karate so he is extremely excited. Baby boy is just always excited unless he’s sleeping.

Now to the part part that is mainly for me

Model T Rockwell / Feather (3)
Paladin cobalt PK-47 select
CBL TSC soap
tallow and steel West Indies splash with a fab of fine Fresh Vetiver to cut the spice a tad more.

All I can say at this point is that this was and is a Elite setup for sure everything included!

Thanks for reading folks. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you!

Back