The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

I just realized that last night I didn’t post my shave!

Lol SWMBO experienced the heavenly feel that is a Paladin Badger and DG Icarus Soap base!

The last shave with the Brass General as well and honestly it just is not what I had hoped it would be. My RX is just way more efficient for me and the only way I could get similar results was with a Pro Super in the General.

Did manage a nice DFS shave from it and I believe that this could be the AC style version of a game changer .68 from the reviews I have read on the later.

The new laz-y-boy was delivered yesterday afternoon and I really really needed it. I didn’t realize how worn out the old ones cushions were

New Mattress...New recliner! Man oh man! There is some relaxing going on over at TJ's House! Gotta break that Laz-Y-Boy in and get your divits just right for Turkey Day!

Have fun breaking in the Lay-z-boy today! Bummer the General didn’t pan out for you...or maybe it’s a good thing since there aren’t going to be more for a while, lol!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yesterday’s Thanksgiving shave I didn’t post

Went and checked out a few local antique stores today looking to finish my Rudolph buddy shopping.

Also hit the grocery store but avoided everywhere that might have been crazy on Black Friday.

i was net surfing and think I really want to get a coin like this one at some point

And i think the next video I make I might change my intro pic to

Thanks for reading folks have a great weekend. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you!

A man and his recliner. That right there is a very important relationship!
Indeed. Happy Thanksgiving!
1f44d.png

Your drive by shaves tell more of a story than you think! I used a travel tech in that video Dave is talking about...yeah...I hate it too!

Back