The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

I’m not shaving tonight because of this being my situation! I do really really enjoy my family!

And we went to the re-enactment at an earthen fort from the civil war today. Snapped a few pictures from the ramparts and tops of the earthen walls.

Hope you all had as good of a day as I did! Thanks for reading! Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you folks.

Great Pics and looks like and awesome time with the family and the fire! Your neck of the woods is absolutely beautiful too! My wife grew up in rural Pennsylvania and I absolutely love where she is from. Circumstances are preventing us from moving at the time being...but someday I would love to move far away from the city.

Great Pics and looks like and awesome time with the family and the fire! Your neck of the woods is absolutely beautiful too! My wife grew up in rural Pennsylvania and I absolutely love where she is from. Circumstances are preventing us from moving at the time being...but someday I would love to move far away from the city.

Plenty of room here for me to do almost anything I want and I’m close enough to a small town that I can still drive to the store in less than 30 minutes. I am more than content to stay where I am for the rest of my days.

11/4/18.

Wow it’s November already. I was really jonesing on the soap for tonight since it came Saturday.

Rockwell 6c R6 plate / Rubie
Sorrentino Padauk Cashmere
CBL Ghost Pineapple
Fine Platinum splash
Creed Aventus scent tomorrow!

SOTD

Got a wonderfully surprising shave with the R6 plate. And am DSBBS no cleanup.

Well this afternoon noon was a fairly laid back day of hunting with the oldest son.

This was us and our view for several hours this afternoon. After we got home I was assisting the boss with chili for supper and this was out my back window

Too bad for me it isn’t turkey season in NC. There were 7-8 just leisurely strolling around. No toms either all hens which is illegal anyway to shoot so I guess it just wasn’t in the cards.

Thanks for reading folks and also thanks for commenting. Have a magnificent Monday tomorrow. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you my friends!

Fun afternoon!

A Browning man hm? I guess that’s acceptable...

Browning hat came with my compound bow. It was made for Browning by PSE archery. Other than that it is Ruger, Mossberg, Ithaca, Savage, Stevens, Iver Johnson, and S&W. I don’t think I forgot anybody LOL.

Benelli! The most important of all!
1f609.png

Lol I own at least one of everybody I mentioned I do not own a benelli yet.

Excellent stuff TJ! I am hoping for a small warm up soon because I would like to do one last fire in the backyard before the cold really sets in! Family time is the best time!

Back