The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

Really looking forward to your continued thoughts on the 6c. Also...I agree that the Agrumi in Estate is a very sweet citrus scent. I think it almost smells like the Lemonhead candy.

Really looking forward to your continued thoughts on the 6c. Also...I agree that the Agrumi in Estate is a very sweet citrus scent. I think it almost smells like the Lemonhead candy.
I enjoyed it enough that if available, I'd probably pull the trigger. Thanks again Don for the sample.

10/19/18

6c test continues!

R4 plate again and the Astra SS was on shave 2
TSC Legacy Sorrentino
WK DM Cuero Oscuro soap/splash.
Also Osage Rub post 1
and GTB EdP

SOTD:

BBS- result after 3 passes and cleanup. I really really really like this razor. The test results are surprisingly interesting me as to what my thoughts were leading towards. Two more plates to go and then my final review/comparison of the Karve/6s/6c.

Blackbeard festival tricentennial tomorrow with the family and the oldest boy’s best friend. Hopefully rain that is in the forecast will hold off at least until we get to see some cannon making and the battle re-enactments.

Well folks i really hope you each each have a great day tomorrow! Thanks for reading and commenting! Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you my brothers and sisters!

Sounds like you are really liking the 6c...looking forward on your thoughts and how it compares to the 6s.

Blackbeard like the pirate?

Sounds like fun! Take some pics if you can!

Yes Blackbeard like the pirate. It has long been a historical fact that he lived in a town named Bath, NC and that is exactly where we are going today. My oldest son is fascinated by pirates!

What? No Bay Rum and a straight for a Blackbeard festival? JK ... Nice shave and great pics, TJ! Hope the weather holds off for ya.

Back