The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

People don't realize how important a good mattress is. Sounds like you will be having a great night sleep!

Congratulations on the new acquisitions! It scientifically proven that better sleep in combination with good arm chair relaxation provides better shaves.

Nice break in the action for you TJ. Glad you enjoyed your evening.

You guys and your Rockwells lol. Great shave TJ. Very glad to hear that no one was hurt, though sorry to hear about the pool.

10/14/18

Decided it was time to take a break from test razors and go back to one I need to get a bit more experience with before doing any traveling. The Variant from Parker Safety Razors. It is a modern take on a twist knob adjustable but with a three piece tech style razor. Very interesting and well made was my initial thoughts and after having used it several times I have not changed that opinion. My one main complaint about it is that it has to be carefully lined up when installing a blade or the adjustment mechanism will not be clocked correctly. I give serious points to Parker for giving this as one of their main instructions though they didn’t leave the end user to figure it out on their own.

Sorrentino Maple Tuxedo
Personna Israeli Red new
CFG Easy Street soap/splash

Super BBS and extremely smooth comfortable shave overall!

SOTD:

Thanks for reading folks, have a great day tomorrow! Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you my friends!

All caught up, TJ. Lots going on with you and yours, for sure.

I'm looking forward to reading the forthcoming full "Rockwell report".

TJ, you cost me some $$$. You mention getting a new mattress, we need a new mattress, Dave mentions Sleep Number, me Dave researches Sleep Number, me Dave and wife go to mall to "look" at them, we have one being delivered in a few weeks.

TJ, you cost me some $$$. You mention getting a new mattress, we need a new mattress, Dave mentions Sleep Number, me Dave researches Sleep Number, me Dave and wife go to mall to "look" at them, we have one being delivered in a few weeks.

1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

I have considered a sleep number. But those internet delivery mattresses interest me too.

I'm becoming a Master Enabler ???

The question is..... are you yet enabling more than you are enabled by others????
There's a difference of allowing someone to think they enabled you (actually they directed you to what you were already thinking and looking for) and being pushed into something you may enjoy but don't really need OR want. Meditate on that for awhile ?

There's a difference of allowing someone to think they enabled you (actually they directed you to what you were already thinking and looking for) and being pushed into something you may enjoy but don't really need OR want. Meditate on that for awhile
1f61c.png
Someone tell Dave's wife he's goofing off!

Back