The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

Right, I didn't mean today. In the next week or so I assume
1f609.png

Nope I had to slow down on purchases to prep for the upcoming Christmas for the kids. For the most part I wont be buying until at least after the first of the year.

10/1/18

Day one of October and I did my OC-tober first shave and my first Tabac-tober shave.

MMOC / PTFE blade no idea how many shaves on it.
Tabac soap/splash
Sorrentino Marblewood Boar (I really like this one a lot)

BBS after a tiny amount of chasing.

Well I’ll it was a long long day but we got through it. Finally got around to the pharmacy to pick my meds up that have been waiting on me since Friday. Hopefully it kicks back in quickly. Weight loss kinda stalled a bit I keep hovering between 192-197 and just can’t seem to shake this stall. Have considered Keto or some variation of high protein lower carb eating habit but not really sure if I want to go that route or not. Definitely need to be more active and hunting season coming up should help that a bit. We shall see how the next week or so goes after SWMBO goes for her pre diet meeting with her doc. He wants to keep an eye on several hereditary issues that could trigger from her changing eating habits drastically.

Thanks for reading and for your encouragement throughout my journey in this insanely relaxing money saving hobby we have. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you folks, have a wonderful day tomorrow!

Nice stuff TJ. I have also stalled on my weightloss. But I blame the drive thru! I have a really bad habit on Thursday and Friday after officiating the game to go hit up a drive thru or a late night restaurant with the crew. Which means more fried foods. So instead of losing weight I am just maintaining. UGH!

I haven't shaved in two days due to my finger being almost bitten off by Kate but I am figuring out a way to get me a shave tonight.

Back