The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

9/14/18

We survived the storm I was able to go out to the house and grab a bit of shave gear and snap a SOTD photo. Saw a few limbs and branches down from trees in the yard to clean up but will go tomorrow and do a full damage assessment.

Thank you you for the kind thoughts and prayers. Please continue to keep all those effected much worse than I in your thoughts some towns and cities further south of where I live are devastated. New Bern where my grandfather lived is 100% out of electricity and the down town historic district of the town was under 12 feet of water.

Got a really nice DFS from a new razor and I actually really really like it. Warning this is enabling at its finest.

Thanks for reading. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you.

Glad you and your's are okay! I know there are a lot of people without power and without homes without loved ones. I still offer up a prayer for them. As I know how this feel all to well.

No shave today as I am just too tired and I think tomorrow will be a take it easy and continue my Karve trials and Speicktember.

Back