The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

No shave today folks it’s been a really hard day and that unexpected package from NurseDave really lifted my spirits a bunch.

one year ago today two people I loved dearly passed away. RIP Gigi and Grandpa

Thanks for all the love and support you guys and gals have shown me for the past year!

Thinking about you today TJ. Find some happy thoughts about the ones you love!

9/2/18

Kate was lonely so we went to Baker St.

New Feather Pro
Stirling Baker St soap, balm, and splash.
Paladin PK-47 select badger
Finished with a BdC knock off I got for 3.50$ at Biglots

SOTD

BBS smooth and all is wonderfully scented.

Trying to to get a 7 year old to clean his room I would almost rather shoot myself I’m the backside with a B.B. gun. Pirates game was canceled last night so they are playing today and not doing as bad as I thought but for a FBS 1A school to not be blowing out a FCS 1-AA school they obviously still have work to do.

Found a phone holder at BigLots yesterday that I think will work nicely for my video logs when I do another one I’m gonna test it out.

Going to VA tomorrow to visit my Mom’s Mom. She had a surgery on her spine to relieve numbness in her hands and fingers. She is doing extremely well and should be home by late Tuesday if not before.

Thanks for following along ladies and gentlemen, have a fantastic Labor Day tomorrow. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you my friends!

The pain of trying to get kids to clean their room never stops unfortunately, just gets worse lol!

Glad your mom is doing well and will be able to be home!

The pain of trying to get kids to clean their room never stops unfortunately, just gets worse lol!
True! My girls are pretty good about it, but my boys...... not so much. Pretty much like me as a kid, hated cleaning my room. Uuuuhhhhh, still do, lol.

Hopefully that Stirling line up helped take your mind off certain things.

Quite a bit thanks. That and the fact that I have friends on this forum that care and support each other is a boost to the morale. I appreciate each and every one of you guys wholeheartedly.

1f1ed.png
1f1e6.png
1f1f5.png
1f1f5.png
1f1fe.png
1f1e7.png
1f1ea.png
1f1f1.png
1f1e6.png
1f1f9.png
1f1ea.png
1f1e9.png
1f1e7.png
1f1ee.png
1f1f7.png
1f1f9.png
1f1ed.png
1f1e9.png
1f1e6.png
1f1fe.png
2757.png

Just a few days behind this time TJ!

Aside from the love bite, great shaves! Love the background on the Tombstone pic!
Praying for a speedy recovery for your Mom!

That Baker Street Smell is nice. I remember trying a sample of it when it was with The Strop Shoppe. Some wonderful smelling stuff!

Really happy to hear that your Mom is doing so well...hoping and praying for continued recovery!

Thanks I may have posted wrong but it is my mom’s mother so my grandma. I brought my mom and aunt to see her

I certainly don’t need another brush, but I’ve always thought that handle is classic and clean looking.

Back