The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

Definitely cool looking razors!
1f44d.png

8/8/18

Gonna hit a new to me soap tonight and it is awesome because I helped produce the vision that LNHC used to develop this scent. I am buying a couple cans of this one in 9 days gentlemen and ladies.

The SOTD:

Stirling Boar Brush
DE Ghost town Fatboy
LNHC Artisan Shave Soap (new premium base). Scent —- J.H. Holiday

If SV wasn’t in the picture this is the slickest soap base I have ever used! I am really really digging this one. I am hoping that loading from a tub would produce an even better lather and that my friends would easily push this soap base to Elite for me.

The Irish Traveller body bar is disappearing at a super accelerated rate since I passed the half way mark there is about 1/4 left if that much and I’m betting it goes in the next 3 to 4 showers. I’m getting excited that it’s almost gone I want to try some of the Lisa’s bath bars to see how they hold up.

Thanks for reading folks, have a great day tomorrow. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you!

TJ comes in and teases us all with the NEW AMAZING soap base from Lisa. OH MY!!!!! Scent notes! We NEED scent notes!!!

OK! OK! OK! OK! I get it. Here is the exact scent description from Lisa's website. if it sells out before i get some im hunting you all down and stealing yours.

J.H. Holiday: Lime, tangerine, patchouli, vetiver, spiced mahogany, oud wood, cedarwood, benzoin (essential & fragrance oil blend)

Finally caught up TJ! Great shaves, acquisitions (the razors look awesome!), and great news that your aunt is on the mend.

OK! OK! OK! OK! I get it. Here is the exact scent description from Lisa's website. if it sells out before i get some im hunting you all down and stealing yours.

J.H. Holiday: Lime, tangerine, patchouli, vetiver, spiced mahogany, oud wood, cedarwood, benzoin (essential & fragrance oil blend)
Yeah, why did you all not go to her website and look it up? I did that as soon as he mentioned it.

Sounds like a winner to me!

+1!

Sounds like a winner to me. I went to the site but couldn't find it so assumed it wasn't released yet when I first read his post.......

Oh man, that sounds like a good one!

I’m staying up til midnight and snatching up 10 tubs!

You guys didn't read??? Lisa said all Cadre Dave's have to wait at least 24 hours for other orders to be placed

Back