The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

Fingers crossed ?. I just put 5 bids out there for some straights. I really hope I win at least a couple of them.

Was a superb DFS shave but it is not my favorite razor of the first three I bought. I smell fabulous after tonight’s shave. Bought a set of inexpensive cartridge style fountain pens and a how to have better handwriting book. Haven’t tried it out yet but my hope is that I can at least develop a semblance of a script that is legible. Placed about 5-6 bids on some very nice looking vintage straights today hopefully I will win a few of them and make my collection get a bit larger and that way I have some sort of straight rotation.

Lol the baby boy pushed buttons before I was done. Have a great Monday tomorrow folks thanks for reading. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you.

Nice shave TJ, and a beautiful pic! You really brought out the grain of the brush.

LOL, TJ you're all in on straights! Nice pic and good shaves brother.

Great picture. I have placed many more bids than I have won. But, I do have one being shipped here from Romania right now.

Back