The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

4/12/18

After putting in 5.5 hours at the office this morning I went to the fish market to pick up the Mother’s Day lunch proteins: Salmon, Red Snapper, and Shrimp. Got home and busted butt to clean out the pool before refilling it and then helping clean up the house a bit due to in-laws coming for lunch and then mom and her side of the fam coming for supper.

Then I decided it was time for some time to relax and blow off some steam before I crash into bed. Tonight’s shave has been a long time coming and it deserves a super setup!

SOTD:

Kate, a Sorrentino, and GTB, it don’t get much better than this!!!!

Have a great Mother’s Day tomorrow folks thanks for reading. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you.

Good man, way to put out the extra effort!

Salmon, Snapper, and Shrimp! The three "S"s of a healthy diet! Sounds like a great Mom's day for your Mom! Great Shave too!

Sounds like a great Mother's Day. And a great scent for the day as well.

Sounds like a great Mother's Day. And a great scent for the day as well.

Sounds like a great meal TJ! This extra work stuff, not so much.

GTB... Not much else needs to be said!
1f601.png

5/18/18 (SS 23)

Ahead of a beach day tomorrow and after planting 5 tomato plants in the yard I really really needed to relax my tired bones but my stubble needed removal and I had to take me some self indulgence time.

SOTD:

Have a great Saturday folks thanks for reading and missing me while I am too busy to post in my journal. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you folks!!

Back