The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

Good stuff TJ, got the razors will get them honed up this next weekend

Good stuff TJ, got the razors will get them honed up this next weekend

Glad to know they arrived safe. Thanks again. If you want to be rally nice give a newbie your suggestion as to which one to start with first so I don't try to learn on something way too difficult LOL.

Glad to know they arrived safe. Thanks again. If you want to be rally nice give a newbie your suggestion as to which one to start with first so I don't try to learn on something way too difficult LOL.

Excellent set up and shave TJ. I'm really glad you sent me the pic that the padauk/cashmere handle is based off of. Might play around with that style a little when I'm able.

Excellent set up and shave TJ. I'm really glad you sent me the pic that the padauk/cashmere handle is based off of. Might play around with that style a little when I'm able.

that handle is absolutely the best setup ive ever used hands down! I wish I could find the one it is based of of ridges and all and buy it but no dice just a random photo is all I got. you are very welcome though.

Haven't been able to join in the fun much this week and haven't shaved either. It has been nuts crazy around here with kids to the doctor and sitters and company coming in this weekend. hopefully will get all caught up on you guys journals and start being able to journal my own at some point soon. Prayers and God's blessings to each of you

Haven't been able to join in the fun much this week and haven't shaved either. It has been nuts crazy around here with kids to the doctor and sitters and company coming in this weekend. hopefully will get all caught up on you guys journals and start being able to journal my own at some point soon. Prayers and God's blessings to each of you

Hope you are finding joy, fulfillment, and at least a few moments peace here and there!

No worries TJ! You have a lot going on in your life. Home First!

I hope things start to calm down for you TJ, TSC will still be here waiting when things do!

4/12/18

After putting in 5.5 hours at the office this morning I went to the fish market to pick up the Mother’s Day lunch proteins: Salmon, Red Snapper, and Shrimp. Got home and busted butt to clean out the pool before refilling it and then helping clean up the house a bit due to in-laws coming for lunch and then mom and her side of the fam coming for supper.

Then I decided it was time for some time to relax and blow off some steam before I crash into bed. Tonight’s shave has been a long time coming and it deserves a super setup!

SOTD:

Kate, a Sorrentino, and GTB, it don’t get much better than this!!!!

Have a great Mother’s Day tomorrow folks thanks for reading. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you.

Back