The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

4/24/18 (SS 20)

I must admit that I haven’t had many consecutive shave days lately but hopefully that will improve soon. Hit the man spa tonight after baking some brownies for a church supper tomorrow night and then opening my box from FragranceNet.

Doctor appointment tomorrow to follow up with the migraine med regime I’m on and verify none of that stuff is killing me LOL.

Wanted a quick no messing around BBS tonight and I called “Kate” up because she is always in the mood. Asylum Vetiver Bourbon soap and splash followed up with RSVP

SOTD:

Have a fantastic Wednesday folks thanks for reading! I have been keeping fairly close to caught up on all you guys journals a bunch of good reads and a few minor hiccups but that is the nature of this crazy hobby. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you folks.

Great picture and shave TJ!

Hold on PARTY FOUL! You mentioned a mail call but did not include contents and/or a picture nor state that said picture and contents are forthcoming.

clyde72 said:
Great picture and shave Eric!

Hold on PARTY FOUL! You mentioned a mail call but did not include contents and/or a picture nor state that said picture and contents are forthcoming.

Well the RSVP in the photo for SOTD is one piece of the pie the others I will try and post pics of sometime soon.

Nice stuff TJ. I missed your shave too. Vetiver Bourbon was gifted to my on Christmas by my wife. It is a great scent.

clyde72 said:
Great picture and shave Eric!

After video review the call stands.

Well a quick no photo entry from last night was a shave with the El Jefe SE courtesy of The Monkey and his generous pass around. WWSC Peace Pipe was the soap and scent of the night. I find the El Jefe mild enough that it could be a daily driver but I can see how it could cause some irritation if you aren’t careful as to how you line those tabs up.

Had and a bit of outpatient elective surgery done today and am super super sore. May not shave for a couple days and if I do it may be quick entries like this one as the pain meds are pretty heavy hitters.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and thanks for reading. Prayers and God’s blessings for each of you my friends.

Back