The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

Wow I’ve been crazy busy preparing for what by all accounts is going to be an insane harvest season coming up in a few short months. Between inventories being counted and reconciled and a few more reports that I am now responsible for preparing weekly I barely have time to think at work. Hopefully after today the missus will be more mobile. We should find out the results of today’s imaging and physical therapy wether she will be able to put weight on her foot with the boot or still needs more healing time. Kids went to bed a bit early so I grabbed my man spa time a bit early and kicked off the support a TSC vendor week with
686E5810-67D4-44AF-BEDE-29EB815B9DCB.jpeg
CBL Cigar Shop Cowboy
TSC Legacy brush by @Smattayu
GTB splash
DE “Ghosttown” fatboy with a new rubie blade

As far as the golf score goes I shot -1 today!

Thanks for reading folks. Prayers and God’s blessings to each of you my brothers and sisters!

Guys thanks for all the support and friendship. I am likely to be a bit less of a poster and try as hard as possible to stay up to date coming up sooner than normal. I genuinely feel all of you are my brothers and sisters and thank each of you for that. I genuinely pray blessings on each and every person I have met here and those that I am meeting as TSC grows!

Back