The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s mad rabbit hole journey.

The number down the side is the number line it is but not number of total soaps. So it's just a list but not a count of soaps, right?
It’s neither. It just happens to be the number of the row in the sheet. Kind of like an atlas where A-1 is the top left square and the right and bottom are for all practical purposes infinite

I think you missed some...recount!
I know for a fact that at least 7-8 are missing from the spreadsheet. That is just where I had to stop because we ran out of label cartridge paper so I stopped. I know that my Stirling soaps, my Honeybee soap, Williams, Colgate, arko, speik, Palmolive, and a few more are missing. Plus the creams 3-4 that are not there and SWMBO’s soaps. Maybe around 100 in the house currently. Have tried a bit more than that and I know for a fact that some folks here have at least 2-3x that in their dens but for 2 years of traditional shaving I would say my collection is fair.

If you organize it like this:

CBL SoapDragon’ Blood
Ghost Lime
Ghost Pineapple

Then the index number will correspond to the actual number of soaps you have.
Valid point thanks. Was doing it quickly on my phone as I was pulling them out to label them. Once I got them all on the spreadsheet my thoughts were that I could edit and adjust it to fit my needs more easily.

Shaving Buddy the best $3 you’ll ever spend on an app...period. Enter your entire collection, creates your SOTD automatically and keeps usage stats on everything....

Back