The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Clyde72's Shaving Journal

Time for another catch up post.

9-10-2019
Razor: Delta Echo Crimson Tide Fatboy G1 (set on 6)
Blade: PolSilver Super Iridium
Brush: RazoRock 400 Synthetic - with Noir Plissoft Knot 24 mm
Soap: Mystic Water Soap Coconut Lime Vervena
Post Shave: Cold Water Rinse, Alum Block, and Humphreys
After Shave: Booster Iced Lime Aftershave
Cologne: Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes EdC

Celebrating the Alabama Crimson Tide 62-10 win over the New Mexico State Aggies!
Alabama-Crimson-Tide-font-b-flags-b-font-font-b-ROLL-b-font-TIDE-90x150cm-polyester.jpg

Stayed up tool late Sunday night and didn't shave Monday. I've got training for the next 3 days at corporate HQ, so a change of pace in the work week.

In a lime mood today so I choose Mystic Water Coconut Lime Vervena. Nice scent to this soap, and if you get it right a very good lather too. I had the lather dialed in with the RazoRock 400 today. I like the feel of this brush! Nice softness with good stiffness. The handle is very comfortable to use. FYI I have a friend that ordered the metal version, and I'll be putting one of them on my next Italian Barber order. Really like the weight of it.

3 passes and some clean up with the Fatboy and I'm BBS+ with no nicks, weepers, or alum sting. A great shave!

Finished with a good splash of the Ice Lime and then some spritzes of the West Indian Lime. Love the scent of this cologne. Just wish it lasted longer, but I'm told that is the nature of Lime scent. I got about 3 hours out of it.

Setup 9-10-2019
Setup-9-10-2019.jpg

9-11-2019
Straight Razor Shave #335

Razor: Clyde72 Twinworks
Brush: The Shaving Cadre Brush Eric Sorrentino Barzini with 25MM Quartermoon synthetic knot
Soap: Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber
After Shave: Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber Aftershave
Cologne: Christian Dior Fahrenheit EdT

Ghost Town Barber is the soap for today's shave. Love the scent. Whipped up a typically great Chiseled Face lather with ease.

3 passes and some clean up with the Twinworks for a BBS shave. No nicks or weepers, just a little alum sting on the neck. A great shave.

Finished with a splash of the matching aftershave and followed that with some spritzes of Fahrenheit. A very nice pairing!

Setup 9-11-2019
Setup-9-11-2019.jpg

9-13-2019
Straight Razor Shave #336

Razor: Buck Salient #138 of 250
Brush: Semogue Excelsior 830 Boar
Soap: Proraso Red Soap
After Shave: Proraso Red After Shave Lotion
Cologne: Suavecito Oscuro EdT

Decided it was a Proraso Red shave today. Hard to beat Proraso's sandalwood scent, one of my favorite sandalwoods. The Semoque whipped up a great lather with ease.

3 passes and some clean up with the Buck for a BBS+ shave. Did manage to get a slick nick on my chin. No alum sting other than the nick so still a great shave!

Finished with the matching aftershave and then some spritzes of the Oscuro. A very nice pairing!

Setup 9-13-2019
Setup-9-13-2019.jpg

Well I'm now a "Fall Protection Competent Person". Learned a lot about fall protection that I didn't know before this class.

9-14-2019
Razor: RazoRock Mentor Head with Maggard Razors MR5 Blue Anodized Stainless Steel Handle
Blade: Feather
Brush: Envy Shave 24mm White Supreme 2 Band Badger Alluminati Classic - Blue
Soap: Chamber Shave Company Daddy-O
After Shave: Chamber Shave Company Daddy-O Aftershave Tonic
Cologne: Al Haramain L'Aventure EdP

Went with a "Aventus" clone shave today. Daddy-O is chambers take on Creed's famous scent. A very nice scent! Whipped up a great lather, as expected with the Envy brush.

3 passes and some clean up with the Mentor and I'm BBS+. No nicks or weepers. A great shave!

Finished with the matching aftershave and then some spritzes of the L'Aventure. A great pairing!

Setup 9-14-2019
Setup-9-14-2019.jpg

9-16-2019
Brush: Stirling Soap Co Synthetic 2-Band 24mm
Soap: Stirling Soap Company Agar
After Shave: Stirling Soap Company Agar
Cologne: Armis Tuscany per Uomo Eau de Toilette

Celebrating the Alabama Crimson Tide 47 to 23 win over the South Carolina Gamecocks.
Roll-Tide.jpg

New soap scent today Stirling's Agar. According to Sterling's website: "A warm and aromatic blend of agarwood (oud), cedar, smoke, and exotic spices." I can't describe any better than that. A very nice scent. I like it. Strength of scent is a 2.5 of 5 in the tub and 3.5 lathered. Of course the lather as great as expected.

3 passes with the Delta Echo and I'm BBS+ with no nicks and one slight weeper on the neck. Just a barely noticeable alum sting on a stubborn areas on the chin and neck. A great shave!

Finished with the matching aftershave and some spritzes of the Tuscany. Yeah that works!

Setup 9-16-2019
Setup-9-16-2019.jpg

9-18-2019
Straight Razor Shave #337

Razor: Wade and Butcher Barber Notch
Brush: Stirling Soap Co. Finest Badger Shave Brush - 26mm
Soap: Stirling Soap Company Dunshire
After Shave: Stirling Soap Co. Dunshire After Shave Splash
Cologne: Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme Eau De Toilette

I had used a sample of this scent in the past and I purchased the full tub and splash on my last Stirling order. This is their take on Acqua Di Gio and it's a really good match! I do like this scent! Typical great, as expected Stirling performance. The Stirling Badger brush continues to impress me. One of the best valves in brushed out there IMHO.

The Wade and butcher was taken from the 2019 Mystery Travel Box. My 1st Wade and Butcher and first Barber Notch straight. I like the feel of this blade! 3 passes and some clean up for a BBS shave. This razor was "shave ready". It was a very nice edge, but I think mine is a little better. I'd rate it an A-. No nicks, but a couple of weepers, some alum sting on the neck and chin. A very good shave!

Finished with the matching splash and then some vasilis of the Acqua Di Gio. Yes a very nice match indeed!

Setup 9-18-2019
Setup-9-18-2019.jpg

Well that all for now! Didn't get a chance to take today's SOTD, Alabama is playing at 11:00am so I'm headed to the cigar lounge for a day of football, cigars, and whiskey!;)

Crazy update again Craig...with a lot of really good stuff! Can't wait for that day in November...yeah...you know the day!🤪

GOODNESS I've gotten way way behind in posting and taking SOTD pictures, AGAIN!

Went Thursday after work and got a shave and a haircut. Great shave! I didn't shave again till Saturday, really didn't need to. Good thing I went when I did too, my "Barber" Tansey was involved in a kitchen fire Saturday (9-21-2019) night and got 2nd and 3rd degree burns from her chin to her navel on her right side and right arm. She was taken to UAB burn unit, which is one of the best. She did have to have some skin grafts. As I'm writing this she is back home and recovery is going good, so far. It'll be about another month or so, before she can go back to work. I'd appreciate any thoughts or prayers for her and I know she would too!

9-21-2019
Razor: The Holy Black SR-71 Guard Bar
Brush: Yaqi Dandelion Green Cashmere Synthetic 24mm
Soap: Grooming Department Mallard - Rose Chai - Duck Fat
After Shave: Barbasol Pacific Rush
Cologne: Duke Cannon Sea Solid Cologne

1st time using this soap maker. According to Grooming Department's website the scent is: "Rose, Milk, Black Tea, Sugar, Ginger, Cardamom, Clove, Cinnamon, Fennel and Sandalwood." I do like this scent! The strength of scent is 2 of 5 in the tub and 2.5 of 5 lathered. Used the SV method and had no problems whipping up a lather. Great slickness, cushion/glide, residual slickness, and no stability issues. The scent lasted for the entire shave.

I got this razor as one of my picks from the Mystery Traveling Box. The weight of this razor is substantial. I do believe it is the heaviest razor in my den. I'll have to get the scales out and verify that soon. The only thing I don't like is the short handle. Another 1/4" to 1/2" would have been good IMHO. It took me a while to get the correct angle, much different from my other DE razors it seems. I do like the razor though and 3 passes and some clean up later, I'm BBS+ with no alum sting to speak of, 1 weeper, and no nicks. A great shave!

Finished with the Pacific Rush and then applied some of the Duke Cannon Sea. That's a nice pairing IMHO.

Setup 9-21-2019
Setup-9-21-2019.jpg

9-23-2019
Brush: The Shaving Cadre 1st Anniversary Sorrentino Limited Edition Brush Shockwood with 24mm Timberwolf Synthetic Knot
Soap: Grooming Department Kölnisch
After Shave: Aqua Velva Original Sport
Cologne: Florida Water Cologne

Celebrating the Alabama Crimson Tide 49 to 7 win over the Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles.
Alabama-Crimson-Tide-font-b-flags-b-font-font-b-ROLL-b-font-TIDE-90x150cm-polyester.jpg

Went with the Kölnisch today. 1st time using this scent. This also Grooming Departments standard base, instead of the duck fat one. According to West Coast Shaving: a complex, masculine, cologne-type aroma. Kölnisch is "cologne" in German so you can expect notes of Petitgrain, Bergamot, Lime, Litsea Cubeba, Lavender and Green notes of a classic cologne fragrance. I'd call it a masculine citrus scent. I like it. I really couldn't tell that much difference in this base and the duck fat one. The strength of scent in the tube is a 2.5 of 5 and didn't chance much lathered.

3 passes with the Delta Echo and I'm BBS+ with no nicks, weepers, or alum sting. A great shave!

Finished with a good splash of the Sport and followed that with some Florida Water. That's works!

Setup 9-23-2019
Setup-9-23-2019.jpg

9-25-2019
Straight Razor Shave #338

Razor: Gold Dollar W59
Brush: Turn-N-Shave (unlabeled) Gold and Black with Tuxedo Synthetic Knot - 28mm
Soap: Stirling Soap Company Ozark Mountain
After Shave: Clubman Reserve Whiskey Woods After Shave
Cologne: Duke Cannon Bourbon Solid Cologne

Another one of the soaps that I picked form the Mystery Traveling Box. Stirling Ozark Mountain is what I assume this is. It was in a metal can with just a had written label that said Ozark. I put in a small can I had and made a label for it. Ozark Mountain is described as a drive through the Ozarks in the Fall. I get some woods and spice for sure. Also a nice crisp clean scent like a fresh breeze. I like it! Strength of scent is a 2 of 5 in the can and a 3 of 5 lathered. Typically great Stirling performance as expected.

1st shave with the W59 went well. I was told the point had been muted, I may touch that up some in the future. 3 passes and some clean up and I'm BBS with no nicks and a couple of weepers. Slight alum sting. A good shave!

Finished with the Whiskey Woods and the some of the Duke Cannon Bourbon solid. Heck yeah that works!!

Setup 9-25-2019
Setup-9-25-2019.jpg

9-27-2019
Straight Razor Shave #339

Razor: Hess 44
Brush: Simpson Duke 3 in Pure Badger
Soap: Soap Commander Commitment
After Shave: Soap Commander Commitment After Shave Splash
Cologne: Art of Shaving Sandalwood and Cypress EdC

Was in a Sandalwood mood today so I choose Soap Commander's Commitment. Love this sandalwood scent! Whipped up a great lather with the Duke with ease and proceeded with the shave.

3 passes and some clean up with the Hess. No nicks, weepers, and a noticeable alum sting.

Finished with the matching Splash and the a few spritzes of the AOS Sandalwood & Cypress. Well of course that pairing works!

Setup 9-27-2019
Setup-9-27-2019.jpg

9-28-2019
Straight Razor Shave #340

Razor: Klas Tornblom Eskilstuna
Brush: Paladin Chief 26mm Brair
Soap: Mitchel's Wool Fat Soap
After Shave: Derby City Chop Shop Small Batch Shave Tonic Winter Reserve
Cologne: Penhaligon's Endymoin EdT

Been a while since I used "The Fat" so I decided to go with it for today's shave. I face lathered today, which I normally don't do, but for most MWF works best when face lathered. I've gotten great results using my scuttle, but I decided to use the Paladin Chief and face lather today. Great lather as expected. Hits all the marks!

The last time I used the Klas, it was a little tuggy, so I took it back to the Translucent Arkansas stone for a touch up. Success! The edge was very nice today, an A for sure. 3 passes and some clean up and I'm BBS+. No nicks, weepers, or alum sting.

Finished with the Shave Tonic and followed that with the Endymoin. A great pairing!

Setup 9-28-2019
Setup-9-28-2018.jpg

Well that's all the SOTD pictures that I have taken. Got to get the rest taken ASAP. Hopefully tomorrow. Then another catch up post coming soon!

Great shaves per usual Craig...but yikes! Glad your barber is recovering well!

Duke cannon seemed to be about the only big name option in men’s care at the small Laurel, MS shops, so I got to smell a few I haven’t seen here! I was quite taken with the scents of the Oak Barrel and Redwood solid colognes!

Great shaves per usual Craig...but yikes! Glad your barber is recovering well!

Duke cannon seemed to be about the only big name option in men’s care at the small Laurel, MS shops, so I got to smell a few I haven’t seen here! I was quite taken with the scents of the Oak Barrel and Redwood solid colognes!
Thanks Chris! Me Too!
I do like the Duke Cannon line. Most of what I've used have been great performers!

Round 2 of catching up, AGAIN!

10-1-2019

Brush: Wolf Whiskers Bishop "Party on Bourbon Street" with Elite Razor 28mm Manchurian White Knot
Soap: Stirling Soap Company R4L
After Shave: Stirling Soap Company R4L After Shave Splash
Cologne: Azzaro Chrome EdTAlt. Fragrance Mohair No. 18 Eau de Parfum

Celebrating the Alabama Crimson Tide 59 to 31 win over the Ole Miss Rebels.
Roll Tide Roll.jpg

Totally forgetting the today is the 1st day of October and I normally do RazoRock-tober, I selected R4L for today's shave. I totally dig this scent and of course the Wolf Whiskers had no problem whipping up a great lather.

3 passes and some clean up for a BBS+ shave with no nick, weepers, or alum sting. A great shave.

Finished up with the matching splash and some spritzes of the Chrome. That works just fine!

Setup 10-1-2019
Setup-10-1-2019.jpg

10-2-2019
Straight Razor Shave #341

Razor: Allegany Instrument Corp. WP
Brush: RazoRock BC Silvertip Plissoft Synthetic
Soap: RazoRock "What the Puck?!" Shaving Soap - Green Label
After Shave: Paladin Shaving Aftershave Balm
Cologne: Alt. Fragrance Mohair No. 18 Eau de Parfum

Kicking off RazoRock-tober a day late!

"What the Puck?!" Green Label was choosen for today's have. According to the label the scent is: A Woody Aromatic - Fresh, Clean and Bold. Short simple and accurate! I like this scent. Strength of scent is a 2 of on the puck and 2.5 to 3 lathered. Typical RazoRock perfomance. I used the SV method and had no problem whipping up a great lather!

3 passes and some clean up with the AIC for a BBS shave with one weeper and just a hint of alum sting. A great shave!

Finished with some of the Mohair mixed with the Paladin balm. Then some vasilis of it. Yeah I dig this scent!

Setup 10-2-2019
Setup-10-2-2019.jpg

10-4-2019
Straight Razor Shave #342

Razor: Union Razor Cutlery Co.
Brush: RazoRock Plissoft Disruptor Synthetic
Soap: RazoRock "What the Puck?!" Shaving Soap - Blue Barbershop
After Shave: RazoRock Blue Barbershop Aftershaving Splash
Cologne: Davidoff Cool Water EdT

Continuing with the RazoRock-tober theme, Blue Barbershop was selected today. This scent is just as it is named, a nice clean slightly powdery, "blue". Whipped up a great lather with ease.

3 passes with Grandad's razor and I'm BBS+ with no nicks or weepers and some alum sting on the neck. A great shave sans the sting.

Finished with the matching splash and the some of the Cool Water. A nice pairing!

Setup 10-4-2019
Setup-10-4-2019.jpg

10-5-2019
Straight Razor Shave #343

Razor: Geo H. Weyer Vulcan Steel
Brush: Stirling Soap Co Synthetic 2-Band 24mm
Soap: RazoRock "What the Puck?!" Shaving Soap - Gold Label
After Shave: Don Draper Blue After Shave
Cologne: Bouchereon Pour Homme EdP

RazoRock-tober continues with Gold Label. According to the label the scent is: The Quintessential Italian Eau De Cologne - Sophisticated Citrus, yes it the same as their XXX. A great scent! Typical great lather as expected.

3 passes and some cleanup with the Vulcan for a BBS shave. A couple of weepers and every so slight alum sting. A great shave!

Finished with the Don Draper Blue and the some spritzes of the Bouchereon. Well what do you know, my nose likes this pairing!

Setup 10-5-2019
Setup-10-5-2019.jpg

10-7-2019
Razor: Gillette Fatboy F2 (set on 6)
Brush: Yaqi Barber Pole Two Band Badger 24mm
Soap: RazoRock "What the Puck?!" Shaving Soap - Black Label
After Shave: Pinaud Clubman After Shave Lotion
Cologne: Paco Rabanne EdT

Alabama had a bye week so no win to celebrate.

RazoRock-tober rolls on with "What the Puck?!" Black Label this scent is a Barbershop Fougere. A very nice fougere with a slight powdery note. I like it! Of course the performance was great as expected.

3 passes and some clean up with the Fatboy for a BBS+ shave with no nicks, weepers, or alum sting. Excellent shave!

Finished with a good splash of the Clubman and some spritzes of the Paco. An excellent pairing!

Setup 10-7-2019
Setup-10-7-2019.jpg

10-9-2019
Straight Razor Shave #344

Razor: Buck Salient #138 of 250
Brush: RazoRock 400 Synthetic - with Noir Plissoft Knot 24 mm
Soap: RazoRock NOMAD
After Shave: RazoRock NOMAD After Shaving Splash
Cologne: L' Instant De Guerlain Pour Homme EdT

Continuing with RazoRock-tober with another new scent, NOMAD. According to their website: "Top notes: Orange blossom, bergamot, coriander. Heart: Lavender, nutmeg, cardamom, ginger, geranium, black pepper, cumin,
Base: Patchouli, amber, ceder, vetiver, sandalwood." This is their take on Penhaligons Zizonia. I like this scent! I've never smelled Zizonia so I can't compare. Strength of scent is 2.5 of 5 in the tub and 3 of 5 lathered. Of course the performance is typical RazoRock, which is great!

Not sure why, but the edge on the Buck just felt really smooth today, more than usual. 3 passes and a little clean up for a BBS+ shave. No nicks, weepers, or alum sting. A great shave!

Finished with the matching Splash and then some vasilis of the L'Instant. A great pairing, even got a few complements today!

Setup 10-9-2019
Setup-10-9-2019.jpg

THERE! I'm all caught up for now!

Last edited:
Hey only 2 shaves to catch up on.

10-11-2019
Straight Razor Shave #345

Razor: Wacker Allround Blonde
Brush: Whipped Dog 24mm Synthetic
Soap: RazoRock XX
After Shave: Myrsol F./Extra After Shave
Cologne: Duke Cannon Proper Cologne Huron EdP

RazoRock-tober marches on with XX another new to me RazoRock Scent. They describe this as a "Complex Scent" and I have to agree with them. Way too much going on here for my nose to single out anything. From Italian Barbers website: "...aromas of myrtle, along with citruses, Calabrian lemon and sweet, passionate orange, with the calming effect of basil. At the heart of this complex scent you are taken with the aromas of jasmine, rose and green lilac, which meet mediterranean breezes and black currant leaves. Some of the base notes include precious wood, juniper, cedar and warm amber." I do like this scent. Very nice and refreshing, almost clean smelling scent. Typical RazoRock performance as expected.

Arrrrgh well it's been a while, but Murphy showed up to take part in today's shave. Gave myself a nice little nick on the right chin line. Nothing that required drastic measures. Other than that, a BBS shave. No alum sting except for the nick.

Finished with the Myrsol and then a few spritzes of the Huron. A very good pairing!

Setup 10-11-2019
Setup-10-11-2019.jpg

10-12-2019
Straight Razor Shave #346

Razor: Curtin & Clark Cutlery Co. Our Princess
Brush: Simpson Commodore X3 in Best Badger
Soap: RazoRock Irish Countryside
After Shave: RazoRock Irish Countryside After Shaving Splash
Cologne: Zcent Irish Countryside EdP

Next up for RazoRock-tober is Irish Countryside. Their take on Creed's Green Irish Tweed. A very nice scent. Whipped up a great lather as expected with typically great RazoRock performance.

You know how usually Mr. M makes a visit, leaves his mark, and them moves on to another unsuspecting person's shave den? Well he must have overslept and missed his flight and decided to do overtime on my shave today. 2 nicks and 4 weepers. UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! Mr. Murphy! I let the toe get me on the cheek about midway between the mustache and jawline, then a racing stripe in the chin fold. All the weepers were in the same general areas. Again nothing that the alum didn't seal off. Managed to get a BBS- shave with the only alum sting being in the afore mentioned areas.

Finished with the matching splash and matching Zcent. Yeah I may have battle wounds, but I smell good!

Setup 10-12-2019
(The duct tape on the soap lid is from where I dropped it and cracked the lid some time ago.)
Setup-10-12-2019.jpg

Sweet mercy Craig. Did you forget your coffee??? Or have too much?

Sweet mercy Craig. Did you forget your coffee??? Or have too much?
Not sure which it was Dave maybe both! I think I skipped coffee on the last one and had an extra cup on the 1st one, or was it the other way around? :unsure: ;)

Time To Catch Up.jpg

10-14-2019
Brush: Turn-N-Shave (unlabeled) Gold and Black with Tuxedo Synthetic Knot - 28mm
Soap: RazoRock Blue Fougere
After Shave: RazoRock Blue Fougere After Shaving Splash
Cologne: Azzaro Per Homme Eau De Toliete

Celebrating the Alabama Crimson Tide 47 to 28 win over the Texas A&M Aggies.
Roll-Tide.jpg

Continuing with "RazoRock-tober" I went with Blue Fougere today. A very nice fougere with a nice blue, light powdery scent. I like this scent. Whipped up a great lather with ease as expected.

3 passes and some clean up with the Fatboy. I did re-open of the weepers from the last shave, but other than that a great shave!

Finished with the matching splash and then some of the Azzaro. Not one of my better pairing it turns out.

Setup 10-14-2019
Setup-10-14-2019.jpg

10-16-2019
Razor: X2 Gillette Tech w/Maggard Razors MR9 Handle
Brush: Crown King The Tali Long Rider Suave Shaving Brush - 26mm Synthetic
Soap: RazoRock P.160 Shaving Soap
After Shave: RazoRock P.160 After Shave Balm
Cologne: Cerruti 1881 EdT

"RazoRock-tober" continues today with P.160, their take on the legenardary P.160 Tipo Morbido which I have never had the pleasure to use. Scent of this soap is easy, Bitter Almond Marzipam. Of course the performance is great as expected.

Wasn't in a straight razor mood and kinda in a hurry too so I grabbed the Maggard handled Tech. 3 passes and some clean up for a nice BBS shave. No nicks, weepers, or alum sting.

Finished with some of the matching scent balm and then a few spritzes of the Cerruti. Not a bad pairing.

Setup 10-16-2019
Setup-10-16-2019.jpg

10-18-2019
Straight Razor Shave #347

Razor: Clyde72 Twinworks 50¾
Brush: The Shaving Cadre Brush Eric Sorrentino Barzini with 25MM Quartermoon synthetic knot
Soap: RazoRock Emperor
After Shave: RazoRock Emperor After Shaving Splash
Cologne: Zcent Emperor EdP

Emperor was selected as today's "RazoRock-tober scent. This is their take on Creed Aventus. Not a bad scent on it's own! I like it! Typical RazoRock performance as expected. Whipped up a great lather with The Shaving Cadre brush and proceeded to the shave.

The Twin works felt extract smooth today for some reason. It had no problem moving down the growth. 3 passes and some clean up for a BBS+ shave. 2 slight weepers and just a little bit of alum sting on the lower neck.

Finished with the matching splash and Zcent. All ready to go enjoy a cigar or two and some whiskey at the cigar lounge. ;) :D

Setup 10-18-2019
Setup-10-18-2019.jpg

10-19-2019
Straight Razor Shave #348

Razor: Wade and Butcher Barber Notch
Brush: Stirling Soap Co. Finest Badger Shave Brush - 26mm
Soap: RazoRock American Barber
After Shave: RazoRock American Barber After Shaving Splash
Cologne: Zcent American Barber EdP

Selected American Barber for today's RazoRock-tober shave. A very nice barbershop scent. Of course as expected I had no issue whipping up a great lather.

I took this razor to the pasted balsa before today's shave, and then the Heirloom strop. Man this edge sure was smooth, maybe too smooth. I did have some pretty good alum sting, but no nicks and just one slight weeper. A nice BBS+ shave.

Finished up the matching splash and Zcent. A nice scent to wear to the cigar lounge and have some sticks and a Wild Turkey 101 (or two) while I watch the Alabama game.

Setup 10-19-2019
Setup-10-19-2019.jpg

Well,
Porky Pig That's All Folks.gif

For now!

Back