The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bourbon Country Shave Journal - Dave in KY

Wow! I feel manly just looking at pictures of you working on your A/C Dave! Seriously though...if I did that...I am sure the EPA, CIA, DIA, FBI and any other three letter agency would swarm in for fear that I created another WMD and/or will kill the entire world climate!

With your ingenuity, I am sure the A/C will last another 20 years.

Wow! I feel manly just looking at pictures of you working on your A/C Dave! Seriously though...if I did that...I am sure the EPA, CIA, DIA, FBI and any other three letter agency would swarm in for fear that I created another WMD and/or will kill the entire world climate!

With your ingenuity, I am sure the A/C will last another 20 years.
Thanks Don, hope you're right. My younger brother was the brains of the 2 person team though. 😜

The new good just keep a flowin’ through the KY household!

Thursday June 25, 2020
Razor: Gillette Red Tip
Blade: Wizamet (3)
Brush: @Smattayu TSC 1st Anniversary
Soap: Ariana & Evans Frozen Mojitos
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla
Aftershave 2: Ariana & Evans Frozen Mojitos
Talc: Vintage Avon Clint
Fragrance: CK ONE

Gonna be a warm day today with outdoor things to do so chose an appropriate soap for the job while off the island. Yes I will hydrate @bentheduck I'm getting concerned about Sam @woodpusher and think that his 3017 is starting to break him down psychologically. He plays it down but the signs are there.
EarlyRecklessLamb-small.gif
Great refreshing shave today with A&E Frozen Mojitos and topped with CK ONE. Have a great day Cadre !!!
IMG_20200625_062115775.jpg

Back